1991 Buick Riviera

Value

by from Kansas City on October 25, 2009

Can't kill the 3.8 Liter engine. The car gives you comfort with style. For the money you can't go wrong.

if you like the older model cars this is for you

by from Hartford, CT on September 28, 2007

I have never had a car that runs so smooth, the featurs in side the car has everything you need for this day and age I wound not sell it for the world.

buick riviera

by from johnson city tn. on August 21, 2006

loaded ,low miles, showroom condition, rear part of roof vinyl perfect, garage kept. see to b elieve. remarkable leather seats ,power seats. v-6 3800 A.C. premium sound system, power trunk and release...

#2

by from East Hampton CT. on October 19, 2011

I owned a1990 gave to my son in law it has 251K on it. I own a 1991 it has 20K on it . YES 20K LOVE IT!

bad computer

by from Noblesville, IN on June 6, 2006

I drove this car for nearly two years and constantly had computer problems with it. I finally sold that car for only 25% of what I bought the car for because I was told that they are about "a dime a dozen."