1992 Buick Riviera consumer reviews

$25,415 starting MSRP
side view of 1992 Riviera Buick
Explore the 1992 Buick Riviera

My Mother in law loved it It was her last car.

It was my mother in law's last car. She loved it....took care of it, & the largest expence was her trans repair at 127k. It now has 151,333 & still runs great. It needs the plastic for the trunk latch, otherwise, The paints still nice... The interior is nice... The stock alloy wheels could use a clean. But it's reliable, & has held up well. I find The digital display interesting......

1st car, possibly last a well

My Riv is as old as I am (19), but still runs like new. People see this car and think it is a beater, until they actually sit inside. Mine is loaded. The Rivieras were made to last. I would highly recommend this to a first time car buyer or even a Winter car. It handles like a dream. I could not be happier with what I have gotten out of my Riv.

A Car Made for the Old but Driven By The Young

I am not an older driver, but rather a relatively new driver. The riviera was the first car i bought on my own and i loved it. It drives like a dream. Most of my friends laugh at it until they get in and then they can't believe how well it handles and rides. It is a great car if you are looking for something as a starter or if you want old school style.