1992 Buick Riviera Consumer Reviews

1992 Buick Riviera
Average based on 2 reviews

1st car, possibly last a well

by from Illinois on December 12, 2009

My Riv is as old as I am (19), but still runs like new. People see this car and think it is a beater, until they actually sit inside. Mine is loaded. The Rivieras were made to last. I would highly recommend this to a first time car buyer or even a Winter car. It handles like a dream. I could not be happier with what I have gotten out of my Riv.

A Car Made for the Old but Driven By The Young

by from Somewhere, Ohio on August 18, 2006

I am not an older driver, but rather a relatively new driver. The riviera was the first car i bought on my own and i loved it. It drives like a dream. Most of my friends laugh at it until they get in and then they can't believe how well it handles and rides. It is a great car if you are looking for something as a starter or if you want old school style.