Read or write a review.

1992 Buick Roadmaster

1992 Buick Roadmaster

Change Year
Average based on 3 reviews

Most comfortable car I've driven!

by from Milwaukee on June 26, 2007

I just sold my roadmaster and I feel really sorry about that. I miss the comfort! It is a good car and plus rides really good.

Power From A Family Car?!

by from Santa Fe,TX on September 1, 2011

I owned a 92 buick Roadmaster and boy did this thing haul! I was completely surprised to push 150 in this thing, Even at that speed the ride is so smooth that its like riding on Air! Leather seats super comfy. Exterior; For its time is cool I guess but Im more of a sportier guy. Power everything, Seats,Windows, From the early 90's I was surprised with its functionality!

The Roadmaster

by from Kansas City, MO on December 7, 2012

This has been by far the best car we have ever owned. We purchased this car back in 2004 and have only put a fuel pump and a muffler in it since and probably due to the fact it had the original fuel filter still on it with 173000 miles on the clock. Not a good thing. Great highway car. We have had a best of 34mpg on a 400 mile trip with an average of 32mpg on the rest of the trips. The 350 gives lots of low end torque so there is no problem getting the car moving. Will definitely buy another Roadmaster soon.

Our Expert Review: 1992 Buick Roadmaster