Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2014 ATS

2014 Cadillac ATS

2014 Cadillac ATS

Have You Driven the 2014 Cadillac ATS?

My first Cadillac, but not my last.

by 2014 ATS4 2.0T from New York, NY on Mon Sep 21 2015

As a former Audi loyalist, I have to say that the car's handling has impressed me beyond my expectations. I came across the ATS while looking for a luxury car at a great price. I researched it thoroughly, and was surprised to find out that it was very hard to find something bad mentioned about the ATS. Article after article, it was being compared to the BMW 3 series. The one year anniversary has just come and gone, and I love it more now than when I first got it. It's broken in nicely, and I know it's capability.

Awesome, Fun, Sweet Machine!!

by Rockstar from Lansing, Mi on Fri Nov 01 2013

I just love the ATS 2014 Cadillac , it's a very sweet ride. I'm so happy to see GM come out with some design's that are very stileish and fun to drive. The quality of the cars that GM puts on the road today has come a long way with many awards from JD Powers. The only thing that I don't like about the ATS is the lack of space in the back seat.

love my ATS

by Debbi from NH on Sat Dec 28 2013

I have only had the car for a few weeks so reliability isn't something I can comment on but it handles beautifully. The back seat is smaller than the CTS I had before but since I never ride in back and we don't take other people that often, I don't care. I love the styling and the performance. I have to learn quite a bit to use the CUE system, its rather like learning a smart phone. It's great in snow - I tested it out on a really bad night driving home from Manchester airport (NH), snowing, slippery roads and an hour and a half drive. It was perfect. Heated seat and steering wheel didn't hurt either!

Absolutely fabulous ATS

by Mtrandyd from Billings,MT on Thu Aug 14 2014

After a lengthy search of a vast array of vehicles we determined that the 2014 Cadillac ATS was the car we wanted. Especially after we drove one the way we wanted it, with the 2.0l turbo and AWD. This car rides and drives as well as any car out there in this class. In our mind, better. We determined we wanted to find a factory program car which became a bit of an issue, but finally found what we wanted at a great price and jumped on the plane to get it. Just a short 1500mi drive home. What a great way to learn your car. WE LOVE IT. Sorry, except for the cup holders. 10 years and they still can't figure out the cup holders.

Best American Made 6 Speed

by gonavy688 from Jacksonville, FL on Sun May 21 2017

its about impossible to find a real sports car with a standard transmission that's not from Europe these days. Cadillac saved the day with the ATS. Finally an American car that competes and beats European sports sedans and I can still bang through real gears...not paddles. I have the base model because I didn't want all the extra fluff. There are a few things like electric parking break and push button start that I would have rather had the old style but I've grown to like those things too. My only complain would be the capacitive touch sensors for the audio and climate controls. They work fine but can be a bit sensitive. Maybe I'm just used to the instant confirmation you get from a button push. The price was great, the 6 spd transmission knocks the price down on used models. I love the car, meets or beats a BMW or Audi any day and I can still buy GM parts , not European prices!

Great Vehicle!

by DavidB from Rochester, MI on Sun Jun 04 2017

Very sporty and great drive. Great on gas, o far I've had no problems with the vehicle and no complaints. It is equally suited to comfortable cruising in comfort and more spirited driving. This is possibly the best car I've ever owned. I will continue to drive Cadillac's.

Good looking, reliable car

by Dadillac14 from Monroe,GA on Mon May 01 2017

I love the contouring, the options on the inside, and the handling is second to none. I've had much more expensive cars that did not look anywhere near as good or handle like this one does it is a true dream!!!!!!

Sedan that's really a sports car!

by Peter from Seminole FL on Sun Oct 01 2017

This car has the class that Cadillac carries with the fun factor that makes it a blast to drive. It also is a lot of car at this price point since it's about 50% of original MSRP at this point.

Best car I've ever owned

by Devin S from on Sun Jun 11 2017

The car itself is beautiful. it is beautiful on the exterior and interior as well. it is pretty quick for a sedan and provides a smooth ride. the technology is very good as well

First Cadilac I have owned

by milpavlo from Indianapolis, IN on Sun Aug 27 2017

This car is a huge upgrade form my previous car. Pros: -great mpg -Exterior styling -great handling Cons: -Not spacious in the back

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Our Take on the 2014 Cadillac ATS

Editor's note: This review was written in January 2013 about the 2013 Cadillac ATS. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2014, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

The 2013 Cadillac ATS is GM's luxury brand's latest attempt to compete in the compact sport sedan class. This is a company whose previous compact efforts included the Cimarron (the 1980s poster car for "badge engineering") and the Catera (a rebadged Opel that counted among its spokes-mammals both supermodel Cindy Crawford and a cartoon duck). Kids, I truly wish I were making that up.

With its excellent dynamics and quality interior, the new 2013 ATS finally drives... Read More