2004 Cadillac Cts

the best handling most reliable cars I've owned

by on August 3, 2017

The size & performance of this car is unbeatable! i hate to let it go, but Cadillacs have wonderfull resale value!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

most Reliable i have ever owned

by from sewell nj on July 27, 2017

this car is like new i know the car been service this car is a 1 owner car ,and the Black on black makes it a sharp car to own

most Reliable i have ever owned

by from sewell nj on July 27, 2017

I'm currently still deciding

by from New Orleans, La. on July 23, 2017

This car will meet my needs except I think it's a little pricey for the mileage and year of car. This car can handle the travel which is an requirement of the kind of work I do. The comfortable seats for long driving is a plus.

Luxury 2004 Cadillac CTS Navigation

by from Phelan on July 12, 2017

This car has been flawless over the entire dozen+ years that we've owned it. Smooth, great handling, powerful, and luxurious.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Stylish car but maintenance problems

by from Glassboro, NJ on June 22, 2017

Drives good but has minor issues coming here and there, exterior style great, can custom it to Make better look.

Love it!

by from on May 22, 2017

I wish I could afford another car payment because the Cadillac SUV is amazing. The cadillacs I've had in my life have been very reliable and not too expensive to fix( in 15 years I fix only minimal things)

A dream car.

by from Pagosa Springs, CO on April 25, 2017

Modern styling makes it hard to distinguish from late model cars. Very responsive, powerful and quiet. Handles more like a sports car.

GREAT Caddy

by from Prattville, AL on October 7, 2013

30,500 miles. Like new, literally. The only issue I see is a low whine in the right rear, typical of a bearing issue. Most users would never notice. This specific car rides better than a 2014 Cadillac at the dealer! The dealer(s) all hype the sports suspension whereas there is LOT of us who do NOT want a jiggly ride. A luxury car should have a comparable ride. I test drove Lexus, Mercedes, Lincoln, and Nissan. NONE equaled the ride in this auto. Do not settle for what you do not want!

Always wanted to own a Caddy....

by from Southeast, NC on April 9, 2012

I looked on Cars.com at all the Cadillac CTS listed and discovered that there are only a few 2004 CTS available, I assumed it was because owners were hanging on to the cars because of the reliability of the car. I have owned it a little over a month and am very pleased with it and how it preforms, This car seems to have been in the hands of the dealer as a loaner car since it only had 39700 miles, and according to the "Car Facts" all recalls were preformed , leaving me with very few concerns......

Our Expert Review: 2004 Cadillac Cts