1991 Cadillac Deville

overall, most advanced features

by from Houston on February 25, 2010

When comparing my 1991 Cadillac to my 2004 Lexus, the caddy has more advanced features. The Cad's ride is quieter, the fuel computer is more advanced in every respect, fuel economy is comparable and often exceeds that of the Lexus, I can open my truck remotely as I can with the L., and when comparing the fuel economy versus the performance, the Cad comes out way ahead. The ergonomics of the caddy dashboard far exceeds that of the Lexus. In prejudging reliability, I suspect the Lexus computers will easily come out ahead. I traded my 75 mercedes for the Caddy after my son had put on a hard 60,000 miles. Other functions of the Caddy that compare favorably, especially when considering 13 years of technology advancements, such as superior functions, e.g. wipers, windshield washer, defroster, interior lighting, control of door locks, power windows, power seat, and cruise control. The cad does not have seat heaters, which I enjoy.