1999 DeVille

1999 Cadillac DeVille

1999 Cadillac DeVille

4.2

Have You Driven the 1999 Cadillac DeVille?

Dream Ride

by Caddymanforlife from Pittsburgh on Fri Oct 17 2008

My deville is still a dream to drive it now as when I first bought it 8 yrs ago. My baby has 91,000 mi on it, its been very durable and reliable, its always started. It is the last deville that has the classic and elegant American styling, newer devilles are too European looking. I dread the day I have to trade it in. Thereare way too many pros to list in here, only two minor cons-the stereo is kinda cheap sounding for a $40,000 car and it needs premium unleaded to run smooth.

Great car!

by Cadillac lover from America on Mon Oct 22 2007

I'm a Cadillac man for a reason. I have driven many different brands, none of them measure up to the quality and the dependability of a cadie! I bought my wife a De ville (she always hated driving big cars) after driving it for an hour she was in love. And after 269,580 miles her cadie still purrs beautifully!That's the thing about cadillac's, they were made with the old American standard, Built to last and ride well.I'm a Cadillac man for a reason. I have driven many different brands, none of them measure up to the quality and the dependability of a cadie! I bought my wife a De ville (she always hated driving big cars) after driving it for an hour she was in love. And after 269,580 miles her cadie still purrs beautifully! That's the thing about cadillac's, they were made with the old American standard, Built to last and ride well.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by Biiliards Hotshot from Trenton, ME on Tue Dec 20 2011

This has got to be one of the best cars I've ever bought. I love everything about it: very comfortable, beautiful exterior and interior design and styling, awesome performance, great value for the money I spent on it, and extremely reliable. I was totally pleased and very pleasantly surprised how it handled in the rain and snow. I would highly recommend this car to all my friends and family. It handles very smooth both in the city and on the highway, and gets a very decent MPG's for a V-8. So, overall, I am completely satisfied with my Cadillac DeVille and will surely by another Cadillac in a few years. '

Its like driving a leather couch

by Caddy Man from Bayport NY on Thu Sep 29 2011

Most Comfortable, smooth vehicle I have ever owned. Little or no road noise, smooth powerful engine, tranny. Fast and not bad on gas considering the size and weight.

I?m enjoying motoring again!

by ?Mick? from Stoney Creek, Ontario on Sat Nov 18 2017

I Love Driving Again! Truly a luxurious ride! Smooth, Quiet, and Very Comfortable! Best money I?ve spent for a used vehicle. 1999 was the last year that a Cadillac Deville looked like a Cadillac Deville, in my opinion. Love everything about it. The Look, the Styling, the Ride, good power, and especially the Comfort! Hope to keep it for many years. Only drawback, it runs best on Premium gas. But worth every penny to me. Happy Motoring!

Best, & most Reliable, car I have ever owned

by Caddy Lover from Dallas, Texas on Sun Jul 22 2012

I have had seven cadillacs in 50 years, as well as Lincoln Towncars, Fords, and several other makes of cars. Cadillac has been my overall favorite in every respect, especially comfort and reliability. I will never own another car, other than Cadillac.

Very nice and comfortable car

by CADDYESE from Clv nm on Sun Jan 19 2014

I'm 19 and this is my third Cadillac I have 2 2003 models and a1999 model very nice stylish and classy car wouldn't trade it for Benz,Lexus. They do cost a lot to repair but hey it's a Cadillac it's not a honda.

1999 Cadillac De Ville

by BBE from Los Angeles, Ca. on Sat Apr 01 2017

Great Value for the money and one of the most comfortable interiors in the class, full power and good gas mileage, strong air conditioning unit, very large trunk capacity with auto suction close, plus many more options.

Very reliable. Few cosmetic issues

by Mlscott from Millington, tn on Wed Nov 08 2017

Incredibly smooth ride. Definitely a luxury vehicle. Only one previous owner, which was my grandpa. Can tell that there were grandchildren that rode in the back, but nothing that can’t be taken care of. Only 92,020 miles on it

SWEET RIDE

by rrrogers from ridgecrest on Thu Feb 08 2018

PLENTY OF ROOM N FULLY LOADED. PREVIUSLY OWNED SAME CADDY HOPING TO GET ANOTHER SOON CAR DRIVES LIKE A DREAM AND I RECOMMEND EVERYONE AT LEAST TEST DRIVE ONE SOMETOME IN THEIR LIFE TIME

1 2 3

Our Take on the 1999 Cadillac DeVille

At the turn of the century, Cadillac released one of the classic advertisements of all time, "The Penalty Of Leadership."

"If the leader truly leads, he remains the leader" says the copy.

The ad never mentioned the car Cadillac produced, rather it talked about leadership, something Cadillac has done for several decades, until this year.

In 1998, Lincoln surpassed Cadillac in sales for the first time. For 1999, Lexus is number one in the luxury field with Cadillac third and Lincoln fourth.

Why is this? Take a look at the DeVille.

Actually, you know the shape by now. It's the same shape Caddy has been selling at least for three decades. If you don't think that's a long time, imagine selling... Read More