2002 Cadillac Escalade

Excellent SUV

by from on September 7, 2017

I absolutely loved my Escalade. It was the first one they made that year and it road and performed perfect. Had so many fabulous extras. Would tell any one to buy one

I'm claiming to own a New Escalade , Ride Luxuriou

by from Oxford on July 25, 2017

This car meet all my needs, comfortable, easy to get in plenty room, grandchilds loves to ride . I would recommend this vehicle to any one a 100 percent recommend

Bulletproof

by from Kalamazoo, Michigan on July 19, 2017

Built like a tank, this truck lives up to the GM truck legacy. Safety, performance, and durability are all A+. Even though the early 2000's Cadillacs don't typically age very well, this truck still holds its own against even the newer Escalades and GMC Denalis.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

great car i owned

by from valparaiso indiana on July 16, 2017

it was everything i needed and more. it was my daily driver and tow horse. she took me everywhere i needed to go and some. great suv to own just needed a truck. i would buy another one

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Still The Greatest

by from Jackson Lake, Georgia on May 20, 2014

I have a 2002 I bought new...As a Realtor and Grandmother I have had it on the road constantly. Today it has 325,697 Miles and it still keeping me going. I am now on a search to find her replacement!

A great car to own

by from Pickens, South Caroline on December 10, 2012

I bought it new. It has 127,00. I have replaced a water pump and fuild pump Tire tred has 35,000 miles left on them.The leather interior great shape. exterior has all the little dings that any 11 year old car will have. You've heard the term it rides like an Cadillac. Well this one does. It has a Bose sound system, a DVM player. All the buttons and whisltes all work.

best looking escalade in this year! and model

by from BOSTON MA on January 18, 2012

this is a very clean truck and with the right price! what i like about it it had 7 seat passenger!!!

Elegant, dependable and classy!

by from on March 13, 2010

This is a beuty! We used to own 2 Cadillac Escalades and they were both my favorite cars ever!I would buy another one in a heart beat. Cadillacs are very dependable.

Awesome

by from Shaker Hgts,Ohio on January 29, 2010

Power,beauty and guts. This car moves in style and comfort. Convenience in all the options which make traveling a breeze.

1 awesome vehicle

by from Lafayette,IN on September 7, 2009

I love this vehicle. I have picked up more women with vehicle then any vehicle I have ever owned! The ride of this vehicle is absolutely amazing. Bold styling and flashy appearance are also helpful. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone.