4.0
Average based on 3 reviews

Escalade 2004

by from Chicago,IL on September 15, 2012

Great car for the money, very roomy nice options. Nice ride plenty of room for five plus. Great car for long trips.

04 ESV

by from Bellingham, wa on June 20, 2012

I bought it after it was 6 yrs old...my only real problem is the gas mileage. To date it cost me about $100 to fill the tank. No other issues except for the (for lack of better words) rear lift that should adjust due to driving conditions....it died on me but can't afford to fix it. Hope to pay it down soon so I can find something smaller...parking it is a bear!

Reliable but needs more comfort

by from Texas on June 6, 2008

I have been driving Cadillac Escalade ESV since two years. This vehicle is excellent in its performance and drive. Its smooth and calm. The only drawback is its leg room every where and i felt it very uncomfortable specially the third raw seats.