2004 Cadillac Escalade Esv

Escalade 2004

by from Chicago,IL on September 15, 2012

Great car for the money, very roomy nice options. Nice ride plenty of room for five plus. Great car for long trips.

04 ESV

by from Bellingham, wa on June 20, 2012

I bought it after it was 6 yrs old...my only real problem is the gas mileage. To date it cost me about $100 to fill the tank. No other issues except for the (for lack of better words) rear lift that should adjust due to driving conditions....it died on me but can't afford to fix it. Hope to pay it down soon so I can find something smaller...parking it is a bear!

Reliable but needs more comfort

by from Texas on June 6, 2008

I have been driving Cadillac Escalade ESV since two years. This vehicle is excellent in its performance and drive. Its smooth and calm. The only drawback is its leg room every where and i felt it very uncomfortable specially the third raw seats.

Just keeps going!!!

by from Rochester, New York on August 5, 2017

This was my first car i bought it with around 150,000 miles and now it just hit 190,000 miles!This car is a tank, the 6.0 liter V8 runs like a top and I haven't had to touch it outside of routine oil changes. Also I was impressed by it's winter performance the heated front and rear seats are a blessing, and the AWD makes it quite an ease. I averaged 13-16 mpg and with a 32 gallon tank you get solid range, which I'm my opinion isn't that bad at all. However, the flaws, I wish the seats folded down flat, the interior wasn't so plasticy but that's how GM cars were at the time. Also It would be nice to have 4wd so I could switch between RWD and AWD for fun purposes and efficiency reasons. Overall I love this from its intimidating looks to its powerful and reliable engine.

Cadillac- worth the extra money

by from Wetumpka, Alabama on November 5, 2017

This car along with other luxury category vehicles are worth the higher price tags for several reasons. The biggest one is the comfort. The ride in my Escalade has always been smooth and comfortable. After once taking a small economy car on a long trip, I realized what a huge difference exited in the rides. Worth extra investment for better riding vehicle in my opinion.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Very happy with this car.

by on August 27, 2017

This car meets all of the requirements of my family. It's stylish, comfortable, reliable and handless well.

Rides great

by on September 24, 2017

This car met all of my expectations, represents the luxury that Cadillac starts for. It's stylish, has plenty of leg room and comfortable seating.

Our Expert Review: 2004 Cadillac Escalade Esv