2009 Cadillac Escalade Esv

The best bang for your buck

by from Queens NewYork on June 14, 2013

This Suv is awesome I cant take my eyes off of it. I love the way it drives its so smooth Even with 22 inch rims I could imagine if I didn't want the bling and downgraded to 18inch rims how much more smooth it would be. The trunk space is great and if you put the third row up its even better. I see my self owning this car till it cant run any more I love it that much. So easy to drive you feel safe secure and it handles turns gracefully You cant go wrong with the Escalade Esv If you are worried about parking and gas then it might be a pain to own but hey if women deal with the pain of wearing High heels then I think we can deal with the gas and parking.

Fast, Luxurious, and Room for Luggage

by from Denver on July 13, 2017

This is the second Escalade ESV I've owned. This generation is an improvement from the last model. Not only does it look better but the 6.2L Vortec accelerates to 60 in just over 6 seconds. Amazing for a car weighing 3 tons. My only complaint is the suspension and ride quality. It takes the bumps a little hard, it feels more sporty than anything. But that is so far the only flaw I've found. The AWD partnered with traction control will keep you out of a skid going around slick corners but if you want to drift, all you have to do is turn it off. If you don't get and Escalade, your next choice needs to be a Yukon Denali.

Misleading dealership/ sales person

by from Kinsey AL on August 6, 2017

Nothing but looks good The style of the vehicle and the color is good just a lot of problems if I had to do over again I would have gotten back on the plane and flew home

Uses car for Transportingfamily