2015 Cadillac Escalade Esv

Love the vehical

by from Tennessee on October 8, 2014

Had the Escalade 2015 for one month. Love the way the vehicle drives and handles. Luxury all the way!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!

by from WASHINGTON, MI on June 19, 2017

I had a 2013 Yukon XL, and I wanted a little upgrade and have been considering an Escalade. After having slid off the icy road into a tree, which ended up a total of the vehicle, MY Escalade was a done deal. I went on line, shopped, shopped, shopped until I found exactly what I wanted. I drove 3 hours to pick it up in another state and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this truck!! It is loaded and the safety features and accessories are just incredible. I am extremely happy to own this beautiful Escalade. Go ahead, you deserve one for yourself don't you!! I sure did, and I love it!!

Caddie Dreams

by from Los Angeles on May 30, 2017

The Cadillac is amazing vehicle with comforts of a living room, you can't beat the styling of the interior and exterior.

Love the platinum package

by from Lakewood CO on August 4, 2017

Great! Love the upgrades and the comfort. Surprisingly good gas mileage. V8 has great power. Feel very safe and comfortable in this vehicle.

Most luxurious car I've owned

by from Little Rock Ar on September 12, 2017

Beautiful inside and out with the best ride that you expect from a luxury car with the Cadillac name

Just beautiful

by from La Vergne. Tennessee on September 23, 2017

I kove it. Best SUV ever. Everyone need to own one. Great family car. Great for vacation and Sunday drives.
Not Rated Reliability

Very reliable vehicle

by from FL on July 30, 2017

Very reliable and excellent looking vehicle. Accommodate 7 people easily. Very comfortable drives excellent. Interior equipped with all accessories and technology available to date. Runs very smoo...
Very reliable and excellent looking vehicle. Accommodate 7 people easily. Very comfortable drives excellent. Interior equipped with all accessories and technology available to date. Runs very smooth

Feel like a millionaire while driving

by from Lindenhurst, ny on June 30, 2017

Great, I am selling to get the 2017 Escalade. I love it. First fell in love with the 2008, then got the 2015.

Uses car for Havingfun

Best looking and performing big truck!

by on August 5, 2017

We love the room it provides (4 kids and all of their gear)...But it's also such a fine looking vehicle, we feel great just driving around in it or when going out. Beautiful interior as well and drives super smooth! It's by far the best vehicle I've owned.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Love my new reliable ride

by from Chico, Ca on April 19, 2017

I spend lots of time in my car. Not necessarily driving, it spubkes as my office and my work rig as well as boat hauler. It's fantastic!!