2007 SRX

2007 Cadillac SRX

2007 Cadillac SRX

4.5

Have you driven the 2007 Cadillac SRX?

Cadillac sets the Benchmark

by Tony St Croix from Detroit, Michigan on Thu May 31 2012

Forget Audi, Acura, BMW, Infiniti, Lincoln, Mercedes, Volvo. Car and Driver voted this Caddy as the best car to drive from New York to LA and I agree. If you have not test driven a Cadillac then you are missing out on a great vehicle. I have a 2007 SRX V6 AWD and it is the best vehicle that I have ever owned. Seats are bolstered well, Panaramic Moon-Roof is the talk of the town and the fuel mileage is for 19.1 in city driving. Bose 5.1 Surround is awesome too

Very nice bang for the buck!

by Kitty from Central Jersey on Tue Feb 05 2013

I'm so glad I found this model and researched it. Very good in every way, and great bang for your buck. I bought it from a Ford Lincoln dealership, and was very pleasantly surprised, being a Ford/Lincoln loyal user for years. I was reluctant to go with a GM car, even the Caddy, but I'm glad I did. It seems so wonderful in every way. Glad I held out for my favorite color, and one with all the options too. I would definitely recommend this car (and HAVE) to anyone, especially anyone with a family. Mine has the 3rd row seat for the grandkids when I have them, but generally it's hidden and I have lots of space for shopping. Handles great, great with power, easy to drive, park, etc. I know, as everyone has said, it does look a little "staion waggon-like", but who cares? It's function I love, and the luxury that goes with it is wonderful. I was not looking to go small, and don't like sedans, but a little tired of the big SUV's too. This suites me fine and gets almost twice what I used to get in my big SUV. in gas milage, so I'm a happy camper all around. Love my new "Kitty-Caddy" Great car!

1st American Car Purchased

by New Caddy Guy from Ypsilanti, MI on Tue Feb 15 2011

I purchased the SRX for my wife the day after Thanksgiving and the car is wonderful! We had some brake issues but everything was cover under the warranty. Go text drive one and see what you think. We have the AWD version and the gas mileage isn't the best but we love the vehicle. This was the first American car we purchased and I'm very pleased!

Wonderful!

by wifeymommy from McKinney, TX on Fri Jul 02 2010

I bought this car needing something with the ability for more seating and rear ac for my child to be comfortable. This vehicle is so smooth and easy to drive, it does not handle like some bulkier suvs. The warranty is great and I absolutely love the sunroof that expands to the second seat, the heated seats, and the onstar capability. Very nicely thought out and would recommend to anyone with children. It tells you the tire pressure for each tire, and many other things about the car. This is a great value, considering GMC Acadia's and Chevy Traverse's cost as much or more than this Cadillac!

Amazing

by Dru from on Tue Feb 22 2011

I bought a 2007 SRX in November it is the best car I have ever owned looks great. Feels the same as the cts and I love the 3rd row seating just wish I had the push to start feature.

Best vehicle I have ever owned.

by MRC from Omaha, NE on Fri Jul 09 2010

This has been my favorite car and I have had many. The paint quality, styling and interior are wonderful. I have owned this car since new and have looked at others to replace it (only because I like driving a new car) and I can't find anything I like better. The styling of the new SRX is disappointing. At 57000 miles it is still smooth and quiet. Gas mileage is what should be expected for it's size and weight.

I STILL LOVE CADILLAC

by WE'RE A CADILLAC FAMILY! from KANSAS CITY, MO on Sat Jul 28 2007

I HAVE OWNED 2 OLDSMOBILES,2 AUDI'S, A J30 INFINITI, A BUICK RANIER AND MY NEW 2007 V6 SRX IS MY 4TH CADILLAC. I ALSO OWN A 97 DEVILLE I PURCHASED NEW WITH ONLY 73,000 MILES ON IT CURRENTLY. THE ONLY MAJOR PROBLEM I EVER HAD WITH ANY CADILLAC WAS HAVING THE TORQUE CONVERTER REPLACED ON MY 1984 FLEETWOOD (UNDER WARRANTY). SO NOT SURE WHY CADILLAC GETS SO MANY NEGATIVE REVIEWS. I WOULD HAVE PURCHASED A 2004 SRX INSTEAD OF THE RANIER IF MY WIFE AND I HAD LIKED THE INTERIOR. THE INTERIOR CHANGE OF 2007 WAS NICE SO WE BOUGHT ONE... WE BOTH THOROUGHLY ENJOY THE VEHICLE IN ALL ASPECTS... HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR MY RELATIONSHIP WITH CADILLAC ALL THESE YEARS I MAY NOT HAVE PURCHASED THIS VEHICLE BASED ONLY ON THE EXPERT REVIEWS. MOST PEOPLE WHO HAVE PURCHASED THIS VEHICLE LOVE IT AND MY WIFE AND I ARE IN THIS CATEGORY.

Can't beat a Cadillac!

by pt from Texas on Wed Feb 27 2013

I needed the features of this vehicle, but wanted the luxury of a Cadillac. The newer models are very hard for me to see out of, but this one works great for me. This is a perfect fit and I couldn't be happier (well, maybe if it had been half-price) with my SRX!

2007 SRX at 75K

by pete from seattle on Sun Nov 29 2015

I bought the SRX at 14K and experienced terrible problems with the power steering until they replaced the whole steering column all under warranty that included a loaner caddy while the SRX was laid up at the dealer. We have recently experienced some oil consumption at 76K but on balance the SRX is comfortable, great in city car and excellent on the highway. Oil consumption appears under control

Fun with Function

by Customer for life from Dallas, TX on Thu Apr 15 2010

My second Cadillac SRX...best car ever! Original giant sliding sunroof, made a bit smaller for 2007, but doesn't have the torque that created a snap, crackle, pop sound previously. Sporty handling, sharp interior upgrades, fantastic Bose sound! V8 definitely worth the extra $ as is the great Navigation system. Only complaint, with third row seat there is very little storage space that is hidden.

1 2 3 4

Our Take on the 2007 Cadillac SRX

I don't know if Cadillac is satisfied with the sales of its SRX sport ute -- the company moved 18,415 of them in the first 10 months of 2006, down more than 1,000 from the same period in 2005 -- but I've always been surprised the SRX isn't more popular. It's one of my favorite luxury SUVs, and it has been since it hit the market in 2003 as an '04 model.

The SRX is a true "crossover," which is an SUV that is based on a car, not a truck. We have been struggling for a better term to describe these light-duty SUVs, which are closer to a station wagon than to a true truck-based SUV, such as the Cadillac Escalade. Crossover doesn't mean much, but it's all we have.

With a crossover, you can expect a carlike ride... Read More