2011 Cadillac Srx

Just got it, but I love it!

by from Wichita Falls , Tx on September 18, 2017

This car has a lot of features, all the bells and whistles. Did not think I could get all I wanted in a car.
Not Rated Reliability

I absolutely love the style and comfort

by from Kingsbury, NY on September 17, 2017

I love my car and am sad to sell it. I need a car that will be under warranty since I have my own business and travel frequently. I have put a wonderful, comfortable 112k on this one. I will be looking for another cadillac!

Great value and luxury for the price

by from on September 8, 2017

Excellent choice for the price. Great look and value for the price. Luxury car for great value. So comfortable and cozy.
Not Rated Reliability

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from El Lago, TX on August 7, 2017

It's just the right size, has very comfortable seats and is loaded with technology! Needs more seating room but above all, it's super amazing.

Comfortable loaded vehicle but bad mph

by from Quakertown, Pa on July 27, 2017

I loved it and owned it 7 years. It was prone to wheel bearing issues and hubs several times. The rest of the vehicle was fine. The mph averaged 17 and not alot of power, but very confortable and safe and tons of luxury options including the best stereo Bose ever heard.

Very nice, Classic style and comfort.

by from Belchertown, MA on July 25, 2017

This was my first American made luxury car. I purchased it use and loved every minute of it. Great vehicle and wonderful comfort.

The car of my dreams ??

by from Chicago on July 11, 2017

This SUV has style very comfortable and has plenty of leg room. I absolutely love this vehicle! Would definitely recommend!

Cadillac SRX

by from Clackamas Oregon on July 6, 2017

It has been a great luxury vehicle and has room for kids. The trunk space is great. The only issue is if something goes wrong it's not an easy fix because it's all electrical.

Drive in luxury and comfort

by from Flanders NJ on June 4, 2017

Very nice to especially with panoramic roof and the comfort. Smooth transmission. Beautiful exterior body.

Very happy with our purchase!!

by from St Louis, MO on June 3, 2017

The ride is very smooth. All of the bells and whistles were included. Enough room for our growing grandkids. Can't wait to take it out of town!!

Our Expert Review: 2011 Cadillac Srx