2012 Cadillac SRX consumer reviews

$35,985 starting MSRP
side view of 2012 SRX Cadillac
Explore the 2012 SRX Cadillac
Shop the 2012 SRX Cadillac

This has been my favorite car since I bought it!!

This car is comfortable, smooth riding, roomy and carries all that you could ask for. Repairs have been routine service with no breakdowns or surprises.

Luxury

It is a beautiful car and classy looking, however, there is not much headroom and the car is pretty compact. Would not work for a large man to drive or ride comfortably .

4.0

I expected more...

With now 62,000 miles on the odometer, the quality of the SRX interior seems to be revealing itself. The surface of the center console appears to be paint or some other tan coating over black. The sunshade mechanics have plastic moving parts, which eventually popped out while closing the shade and the shade began to literally, while slowly, fall apart exposing fraying on the shade fabric as well as rubber cording around the circumference beginning to hang. I have had to leave the shade open and roll up the material, clipping it to hold it up so that I can see out the rear window. The vehicle is very comfortable, has a multitude of comfort adjustments, and is a quiet ride. It is a well-handling vehicle. I have some concern about the transmission’s somewhat rough gear transition, and it does not seem to be speed dependent. I thought GM would have resolved this issue which has been ongoing since the 1980s, but I likely will trade this vehicle before the trans fails.

Best car so far I have got from them

The suv is 8 yrs old looks good runs good and everything works put new tires on it for me big help finance was excellent

Great sporty luxury car

Have owned our SRX for 6 years and had no problems. Has always ran great and sits higher than sedan and gives you much more space without getting into a huge SUV.

Beautiful car...love it!

I traded a 2015 Kia Soul, which I enjoyed driving but wanted a higher level of comfort. After buying this Cadillac...words can barely describe the difference in comfort and performance. My wife and I are looking forward to a planned road trip this fall in this beautiful SRX.

2.9

Cadillac while expensive not great cars

Car looks great. Problems with sunroof, transmission, hatchback door, struts and leaking headlights which shortage the lights. Bought 3,500 warranty which covers nothing. Very disappointed

1.6

Worse

Something had gone wrong on. Cadillac SRX since. Burns Dealership denied recall On Headlights. Refused to fix driver's seat that their staff broke and reported they never know about recalls I paid over $600 to have one headlighfixed and the next day it didn't work. Thrn paid another 300 to get it fixed again. Battery was cheded and I was told it was good and the Cadillac had electric issues that meant they would keep my vehicle for 1 to 2 days at a cost of $159 per hour for each worker but since I had no vehicle to get home a tech would drop me off because they had no loaners. Terrible service They are certainly enemy of the buyers

Excellent car for the year and miles

The car is loaded, drives nice, handles great in the snow! My family loves it! It has so many options that make it fun to drive.

4.1

Only driven 150 miles, but no complaints.

So far we love it. Used car, but everything works like new. Replaced a 2006 SRX. Rear seats very spacious. Cargo area is a bit less than the 2006.