2014 Cadillac Srx

All Reviews

by from California on January 4, 2016

This is an excellent SUV . Completed a one week road trip and by far the most comfortable SUV I have ever owned. No bad road noise very quiet , ride is super smooth and the CUE bluetooth system ROCKS. I am a 6'4" ...245 lb guy and this car is excellent for big folks. Gas avgs about 21 on 87 octane not bad. PS : Drove a new 2016 as a loner and it was not as good a ride or as quiet as the 2104.

by from Kansas on October 25, 2015

This car is very comfortable to drive. I like the look of the vehicle inside and out, The Bose system is clear and loud. Very specious SUV with ample leg room, very easy to get in and out even for my husband who is 6"2. I traded Buick Enclave for this SUV, it is smaller but more comfi and more luxurious, in my opinion. I would definitely recommend that vehicle to anyone!

by from Indianapois, IN on May 13, 2014

I had a 2008 SRX which I loved and wasn't planning to replace as yet. Took it for the 60,000mile service and got a loaner 2014 SRX premium. It was love at first sight and ride. It handles very well, has all the bells and whistles a finicky woman like me wants in her vehicle. I love the sleek look and design, though still adjusting to the smaller trunk. It is significantly smaller than the 2008 model, back seat leg room tighter and trunk definitely smaller. But I will adjust. With all the warning features in this car, side view mirror alerts, front and back collision alerts, I feel like my only job is to drive safe and keep my eyes on the road. Now if this thing would only park itself.....

by from Atlanta, Georgia on August 4, 2014

Very good at being what it should be. Ease of operation. I would buy another . The sport model , I have is well worth the extra costs.

by from Mississippi on October 9, 2013

Traded in a buick enclave which I towed also. Caddy very nice learning CUE still cannot get contacts from droid into car,I phoned had no problem. Buick heavier les pep,caddy handles like corvette in comparison. Still new but so far very happy with change. I have the "PERFORMANCE" model.

Uses car for Towing

by from Renton, WA on December 18, 2016

I have been researching SRXs for months through cars.com. I found the one I bought through cars.com. I got a great deal from the dealer. Love my new suv!

by from Virginia on December 10, 2013

We love this car...ride and interior comfort is impeccable...technology impressive and intuitive, styling looks fantastic...very peppy when you need it. Could not be more satisfied.

by from on March 11, 2017

Love this vehicle. Great styling, amenities and comfort as well as safety features for the price. Great for our family for local running around and for trips.

by from Arlington Tx on April 2, 2017

Found this car here and I must say drivers select is awesome. Car was better than described and they do all your financing before you come in. Just don't go in on saturdays as they get swamped. Thanks Tommy Calhoun.

by from on March 18, 2017

Have been searching for some time and finally found the one we were looking for. This is our second SRX and looking forward to many miles on the road.

Our Expert Review: 2014 Cadillac Srx