2014 Cadillac SRX consumer reviews

Photo not available
Explore the 2014 SRX Cadillac
Shop the 2014 SRX Cadillac
2.9

already had to replace brakes and emissions parts

They told me it was a 2016 until I was signing papers. They told me it had been inspected and repaired. They are liars and cheats. When you call they place you on hold and then hang up or tell you the people you need to talk to are unavailable or out of the office.

Great luxury vehical!

Spacious and meticulously cared for. I feel confident in the purchase. Fingers crossed. She's a Blessing! I bought the 4 yr warranty. I never even looked under the hood or undercarriage. That's how sweet this purchase was!

4.3

best comfort and luxury

I actually can say out of 7 cars i test drove over the past 2 weeks this car takes the cake. Irs stylish exterior and pristine paint job makes this car look like a sweet ride. The interior is loaded with every possible gadget make that road trip your planning safe and comfortable .

I Bought It

This is the most luxurious car, I have ever owned. I'm used to German makes... BMW and Mercedes. This car rides as well and feels very Germanic. Plus, it's an SUV/Crossover!! I love it!!

Fun & Sporty

Great fun, sporty car. Overall, great handling with room for my gear. Acceptable gas mileage & love the look. Options are above par, would recommend.

One of the BEST SUVs I’ve Owned!

This SUV has exceeded all my needs and so much more. It has such a smooth and relaxing drive to it. The interior and exterior is implacable and very eye catching.

3.7

SRX needed more work

SRX styling and design was great. The ride was good with good acceleration. Gas mileage was not that great. Headlight performance was very poor boarding on not safe to drive at night. Q System failed after warranty expired and GM made no gesture to offset a poorly designed system. Transmission Control Module also failed too.

Most reliable car I've owned!

This car met all my needs! Very comfortable and spacious! So much leg room in the front and back! Love the touch screen and heated steering wheel!

Very comfortable vehicle

The car drives very nice and is very comfortable and quiet. It has all the bells and whistles that I was looking for. By far the best vehicle I’ve ever owned. It also has a 5 star safety rating!

Most reliable car i've owned

Great car. I wanted an SUV and this car was perfect for all my needs, I am very happy. Has low mileage and I love the way it handles.