Read or write a review.

2015 Cadillac SRX

Change Year
4.4
Average based on 16 reviews

Finally, a car built for short people too!

by from Denton, TX on January 25, 2016

I am very pleased with my SRX. I specifically searched out the 2015 Luxury trim because it came with power pedals, 18" tires plus a spare tire. The only other way to get the power pedals was 2016 Performance trim but the 20" tires gives a much harder ride and a spare tire is nearly $900 (we travel to remote areas with no roadside assistance). The power pedals were critical for me since I have short legs and driving with tip-toes is uncomfortable and unsafe. Additionally, the drivers seat has enough adjustments to allow the seatbelt the lay flat on my shoulder, not cut into my neck. The adjustable trunk height is wonderful too, this car was made for short people, thank you Cadillac designers! My only problem so far is the height of the drivers window, it makes it difficult to reach out of the window for drive through banking, pharmacy, etc. But I'll figure it out.

Second time around

by from London, Ontario on August 28, 2015

Just traded my 2010 SRX for a new 2015. The 2010 was great in all respects (a few recalls but reliable and comfortable). The new 2015 SRX surpasses all expectations! Highly recommended for style, comfort. and reliability. Love the CUE. As is apparent, very happy with purchase.

I could live in it

by from Medford,Oregon on February 2, 2015

Love,love,love my new car reached all my expectations. Extremely comfortable and quite. I just need to learn all the extras that came with it. Still working on it. Truly enjoyable

WOW what a car.

by from Charlotte NC on November 5, 2014

The 2015 Cadillac SRX is truly the best vehicle I have ever owned. The style and look, (silver ice) is so beautiful that I cannot stop staring at it. Not to mention the looks I get going down the road in it. All the creature comforts are so easy to set up, and very useful. And the first time I punched the gas I was taken back by the power it had. All I can say is, WOW what a car!! I would definitely recommend this vehicle to anyone.

Never wanted a Cadillac

by from Aurora, IL on January 12, 2017

I am very pleased with my purchase. I owned a BMW X3 before this SUV. I really like the style and the performance of the SRX.

Sorry not to continue

by from West Palm Beach on August 4, 2014

We just turned in our leased SRX (2011) We were sad to do this--however due to a drop in income we had to choose another Auto that was suitable in our present circumstances. We were pleased not only with the performance of this model but we were treated very well by all employees at Auto Nation in West Palm Beach. Accolades to Eric Griffith our internet Salesperson!!

Just to say what a SUV

by from Miami on May 26, 2015

I love the selection my wife and I did on buying the SRX what a beautiful ride I highly recommend this SUV

Beautiful car

by from Pontiac,MI on August 23, 2015

Nothing negative to say about this car, I love love love it. I have it in red and get compliments everywhere I go, it is a sharp car. My retirement present to me.

Most Luxurious car I have owned.

by from Woodbridge< VA on April 20, 2016

I like the Cadillac SRX. It is a very easy to handle SUV. The color is also very smooth. I like SUV's, but the SRX is a beautiful small SUV. It is very easy to handle.

I will never buy a Cadillac again

by from Atlantic, Ia on November 5, 2015

We traded our 2010 SRX for a 2015 SRX Premium. We have had nothing but problems. Both a sunroof and passenger door air leak, OnStar Module was bad and had to be replaced. the Driver's seat Memory does not work! The transmission has a slip in it! All of these things have been wrong since Day 1 and the car had 3 miles on it. I called up GM and they said it was the Dealership's problem. I strongly disagree, they did not manufacture it. This expensive luxurious cross over has to go back to the shop again(180 miles round trip). The odometer just turned over 5,000 miles and it is really frightening what is going to happen next. We will NEVER own another Cadillac. Sadly, this is the 3rd and final one. We are so disappointed in the customer service from Cadillac, that I will continue to let others know how they treat a continued customer. Not to mention, we only put 20,000 miles on our 2010 in 5 years. That was by choice, loved the 2010! Totally frustrated!

Our Expert Review: 2015 Cadillac Srx