2015 SRX

4.6 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.8 out of 5 starsReliability

2015 SRX

by BG from La Crosse, WI on September 15, 2016

Had the SRX 2 weeks now. So far very happy however must admit the CUE system is confusing when coupled with the DIC Driver Information Center. I am a techy but this system is not very intuitive, but I will figure it out. Overall the CUE systems is great and easy to read. Having problem getting my SRX to sync with the Cadillac App to allow remote starting, door lock/unlock, etc remotely. The exterior stying...especially in the Red Tintcoat, gets a lot of looks and smiles.

gives my wife's ML 350 a run for its money

by cadillac bill from avalon, new jersey on December 2, 2017

This is my first Cadillac. Ive driven many BMWs and my wife drives a Mercedes ML350. This Caddy gives the Mercedes a run for its money. Love how smoothly it shifts and the exhaust notes isn't all bad either. Definitely a great value.

Terrible navigation/entertainment system

by rekkids from Cohoes NY on May 20, 2017

With the exception of the navigator and entertainment systems, this car is a joy to own. The electronics are difficult to understand and require you to look at a screen to make changes, and not look at traffic. The instructions are wordy and confusing. Trying to save a destination to the system is futile, it's far easier to pull over and ask instructions. The system seems to have been engineered with 20 year olds in mind , not with the age bracket of people who actually purchase these vehicles. Minus the poorly designed electronics system, I'd give this vehicle a 9 plus. The navigation and entertainment systems get a 2!

Beautiful car

by Sandy from Pontiac,MI on August 23, 2015

Nothing negative to say about this car, I love love love it. I have it in red and get compliments everywhere I go, it is a sharp car. My retirement present to me.

Drives like a Cadillac

by Drives like a Cadillac from Adamsville, Alabama on September 7, 2017

Since this is my second Cadillac SRX I knew it would be a great vehicle. I considered the Mercedes, BMW, Lexus and others. However, the updates to the 2015 Cadillac SRX have exceeded our expectations. Performance and power is exciting. The luxury, safety and comfort is beyond what we expected. My wife appreciates the room on the passenger side. Rear seat passengers have been surprised at the roominess.On a recent trip to the beach I was surprised at the large cargo area and the way it is designed. The large sunroof is the next best thing to a convertible (I have had convertibles for years so I know). Another great point is that everywhere we go people ask us what kind of vehicle it is and remark how good it looks. We are beyond pleased.

Always wanted a Cadillic

by lefty from pensacola, fl. on February 7, 2017

First ever Cadillac...WOW......too high tech. for my taste......reading the manual operation of radio, heat, adjust seat etc. does little good...initially dealer provided a 20 minute hands on as to how this and that works....need probably 1 hour minimum.....going back to dealer for a refresher...I prefer knobs over a touch screen any day to adjust the heat, air, etc. the screen is always ugly with finger prints....

Great car!

by MSW&TEW from on April 22, 2017

Beautiful to look at. Handles with ease. Systems easy adaptability. Purchase experience was best ever and we've bought many cars in our 55year marriage ! Yey Hennessy and particularly, David Bush. We could not have been more pleased with your service and attention to detail!

2015 SRX - It's new to me!

by S D from West Chester on May 17, 2017

Only 2 weeks into this car but so far I LOVE it. I didn't give it 5 stars only because I only have 2 weeks experience and can't comment on reliability. Comfort and handling is a dream, transmission is very smooth, ride is quiet and smooth, Bose sound system is great. I had an 07 Edge and loved it, super vehicle, so much so I had been shopping for a 2015 Edge Titanium, but a family member suggested looking at other models so I checked out the SRX. As you'd expect, Cadillac means luxury, so there are many refined appointments in this car, and to my surprise, the SRX was comparably priced to the Edge's I was looking at. Hoping this SRX delivers the reliability I was used to, but the reviews I read before purchasing this car would indicate the SRX should be my trusty best friend. The Cadillac Certified Used perks are also an added benefit, very happy with this car and Cadillac's approach to customer service so far.

Best SUV I've owned!

by Corvettejoe from Bethlehem, Pa on March 29, 2017

It does it all well, comfort, performance and luxury. It handles extremely well and the ride excels on all type roads. As a AWD vehicle its performance in 2ft of snow was excellent as well.

Love This Car!

by MamaS on January 29, 2018

This car is a great car and has all of the bells and whistles needed for a great drive. Love the technology that comes on this car and it drives like a dream.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7