2010 Cadillac STS Consumer Reviews

4.0
Average based on 2 reviews

Best Handling car I've owned

by from Columbia SC on July 11, 2010

I just trade my 2005 STS. Yes it had reliability issues, but handling and steerin are best I've experienced in over 50 years of driving. Maybe I'm stupid, but the increased horsepower and 6 speed transmission lured me back. No regrets.

Cadilac sts V-8 Norrthstar

by from Phoenix AZ on May 28, 2012

This is by far the nicest car I have ever driven it is quiet has an en exceptionally smooth ride and many nice safety features such as the lane departure warning so if you fall asleep at the wheel the car will let you know that you have swayed out of the lane you are driving in.. This feature could save you life! It also has Active cruise control that will automatically keep you a safe distance room the car ahead a very nice feature this car also has blind spot warning so it alerts you when someone is in you’re blind spot. The power steering adjust to the driver making driving this car in a parking lot is effortless Another really nice feature is the car has ventilated leather seats ! The only negative thing about this car is hat I does not have a backup camera or voice activated navigation; and get about 20 miles per gallon (this car is equiped with the Nothstwr V-8) Overall when you consider the price and the safety features in my opinion it is well worth the money