2019 Cadillac XT5 consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 Cadillac XT5
Shop the 2019 Cadillac XT5
2.9

Not a Reliable Car

This car is not reliable at all. I have had to tow it four times now and it’s only two years old. The break is rock hard when going to start the car, and it will not start. This has happened more than the four times I have had it towed. The dealership cannot replicate the problem, therefore they can’t do anything about it. After traveling for 6 hours, I get to my car at 12:30 AM in the airport and the same issue happens. This car is not reliable and I would never recommend it to anyone especially because no one can figure out this problem.

This 2019 XT5 is my second XT5

The XT5 is well designed and well appointed with features. The XT5 has a great ride and is very stable on the roads. It is quiet and reliable.

Always comfortable & reliable

Love it! It's stylish, gets good gas mileage, comfortable, reliable, has many great standard features, which , results in few add- ons or additional costs. Have owned an Escalade, 1 SRX, 2 XT5's and have enjoyed them all with no worries of safety on the road.

Comfortable and stylish

To soon to comment so far. Will make further comments after a while. Car is spacious and stylish and we are happy so far after 3 weeks.

Beautiful Ride!

I went from an Audi convertible to Cadillac's SUV and was worried about the size. But the handling is beautiful and easy. It's so comfortable! It beautiful on inside and out!!

I love my Cadillac XT5 Platinum edition!

5+ stars across the board, this vehicle is absolutely amazing and we will Keep this 3rd Cadillac of ours for many years to come. By far, this is my favorite due to the luxury, comfort, technology, and appearance!

We only have the vehicle a few days and we love it

The vehicle is great, exterior styling, interior styling, comfort, and performance is far beyond what we expected. Rides nice , handles nice and is an eye catcher.

4.0

New car

This car is comfortable & fun to drive, it’s good for me, I needed a car easy to get into with lots of nice extras.

Top of the Line

This car is the best vehicle I have ever own. This is the second purchase of a Cadillac for me and hands down it's has to be the best luxury vehicle made. It has all the bells and whistles from 14 bose speakers, sunroof, heating and cooling seating for front and rear. Built in wi-fi system that can support up to 7 devices.

Excellent car That I ever drove in.

It's a beautiful vehicle I love you I love to tell drive I enjoy the ride I the interiors beautiful the out exterior beautiful our red definitely recommend to my friends and family