2019 Cadillac XT5 consumer reviews

side view of 2019 XT5 Cadillac
Explore the 2019 Cadillac XT5
Shop the 2019 Cadillac XT5

Just what I wanted, more than I hoped for

I appreciate the sharp exterior design of the XT5 and the roomy and comfortable interior. The pick-up is instantaneous when I need it. Mileage is good, and every detail makes the car a dream to drive.

Most comfortable and roomy car I've owned

I have leased other luxury cars. However none compare to the smooth, quiet ride of my XT5. I never considered a Cadillac until my salesman Jason Siegel of Bical Auto Mall suggested I take it for a spin. The rest is history. I'm up in age now and more in to elegance than sporty. This fits the bill.

Sleek and Sexy Luxury SUV

This SUV met all of my needs. From added space for longer family commutes to the overall safety features. This vehicle is simply a beast and the best in its class as I’ve driven the Jaguar Crossover and the Velar Range Rover. The XT5 Premium Luxury AWD is in a class of its own.

Cannot stop the car from locking itself.

Absolutely hate this feature. Just bought the car last month and am ready to get rid of it if this feature cannot be disabled. Mostly love the car but the locking feature is driving me crazy

2.4

Brand new, rattle trap, uncomfortable horse buggy

Had high hopes. But this is s very disappointing ride. Lots of bling and buttons but just not comfy. Seats are hard and rough and you feel every bump. The rear seats are worse with tight leg room, limited visibility, 2 tiny air vents, and what feels like soviet era military transport seating. Turning into a parking lot causes the car to creak and groan like it’s 100 years old. Then there are just simple things like the buttons are not labeled l, so you have 6 buttons to flip thru to figure out what’s up what’s down what’s hot what’s cold and etc.. just seems like someone at GM said Meh, good enough, ship it.

Very nice vehicle. Can't rate reliability yet.

Great first impression. Quiet, comfortable, and reasonably quick. Still brand new, with few miles, so cannot rate reliability at this point. Wish all new cars would come with an instruction video. They keep getting more complicated. I did look at a lot of online videos.

My car is everything my salesman said it would be

I absolutely love love love my new car! I think after my lease is over I’m going to purchase this car! Thank you Duane Anderson!!

AN AMAZING RTDE

This car is phenomenal . Absolutely every thing you could possibly want and then some . Plenty of power,gadgets galore , comfortable, quiet, what else can I say? We love it! Peter D Smith

Most comfortable car to drive.

Interior is amazing and the stylish exterior is top notch. Most comfortable for the wife and I to drive on a daily basis. Black with tinted windows is a show stopper.

Smooth sailing

My new Caddy is so smooth and easy to maneuver. IT MAKES DRIVING SUCH A PLEASURE. My children call it my space ship. I agree. It is out of this world.