2019 Cadillac XT5 consumer reviews

$41,695–$44,695 MSRP range
side view of 2019 XT5 Cadillac
Explore the 2019 Cadillac XT5
Shop the 2019 Cadillac XT5

One of the best automobiles I’ve owned.

My sister has a Cadillac Xt5 and loved it. My wife and I took one for a test drive and felt the same way. After a demonstration ride we decided to purchase a 2019 model. My wife feels this is the best luxury automobile that we ever had. Highly recommend this model for other individual looking for a new suv model.

Best Caddillac I have owned

I traded my 2018 CTS for this vehicle and am most pleased. Powerful, quiet, great style, very comfortable, and fun to drive. A real head turner!

Very pleased with vehicle

As we've gotten older and realized that it's easier to get into and out of and SUV, the journey began. We had previously owned cars but not an SUV. We drove the Cadillac and instantly decided this is the luxury we wanted. We are pleased with our salesperson, Mr. Duane Anderson and the great customer service he provided.

Very Reliable and comfortable

love the lane departure feature, heated seats, AC and gas mileage. The elegant look with pearl white ,LED lights, wireless remote,4G & hands free calling.

Very comfortable and easy to drive

The car exceeds my expectations. Easy to drive and Maneuver. Very comfortable and stylish. Handles very well.very pleased with the purchase and the Financing. Would recommend the car to anyone purchasing a new vehicle

Loving the Luxury !

I am now getting great gas mileage compared to my BMW and my insurance went way DOWN! With all the money I am saving now and all the room I have in it I get to shop even more than before!

I drove 10 SUV's and liked this the best

I like just about every thing.The exterior and interior look, performance, options and handling. No negative issues from me, I like the 2017 remake and subsequent refinements.

Awesome Car

This was my first excursion into luxury vehicles and I looked at many. I purchased the premium luxury trim and it was worth it. The safety features are great. The sound system rocks. It is very quiet and rides through the worst weather like nothing I have ever experienced. Great road visibility. Love the huge, open air sky roof. I like the ability to out it into different driving modes and use the manual shifting to get an extra kick. Apple play works great. The WiFi is unbelievably solid. The start/stop takes some getting used to and I just put it in manual mode if I don’t feel like dealing with it. The gear shift can be tricky and it is can be a total gas hog especially if you used the sport mode or manual mode a lot. The app that comes with it awesome. Being able to start and start your car remotely is so much fun. I also schedule all of my appointments through the app and the Cadillac service is like no other. The styling is awesome and lights up at night like no other luxury brand. I will probably never get anything different ever again and it made me fall in love with GM as a car maker. I have been extremely impressed and happy with the purchase of this vehicle.

Smoothest ride

Very smooth and comfortable ride. Very luxurious without the heavy cost. Lots of great new features that we love. The size is perfect for our family, not too big.

Great Car

Perfect size car for a big driver, love all the safety features and options on the car. Very stylish design in and out and a lot of fun to drive.