Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 4 reviews

My Favorite Sedan...Ever!

by from Scottsdale, Az on August 29, 2015

I've driven my 2013 XTS for the past two years, so I have had time to assess the entire vehicle as a daily driver. First, I am 6'4" and have tall kids as well. This is the only luxury sedan that fits us comfortably. In fact, this is the first luxury sedan that I have ever fit into comfortably. Both front and backseat room are remarkably good. The trunk is huge and easy to access. I continue to get compliments on the styling, especially from the younger generation. The interior is beautiful. Good mileage. Very smooth ride. I may try the twin turbo when my lease is up, or I may simply purchase my current vehicle. I have not had any mechanical problems. Very satisfied.

Most luxurious vehicle I have purchased.

by from Eden Prairie, MN on August 10, 2015

I purchased this vehicle as a retirement gift to myself after 47 years of working. I had this vehicle in mind for a long time and I finally took delivery of a new 2015 XTS. The vehicle is beautifully designed, spacious, well finished, and elegant. The vehicle performs great and I am looking forward to my first road trip which is coming up shortly. One feature I definitely like is the large truck space. I definitely need it especially the way my wife packs for trips. She takes everything imaginable and there's not enough space to put everything. I'm still trying to learn all the functions of the vehicle which I'm sure will come with constant use and practice.

MY 5TH CADILLAC

by from syosset on January 13, 2015

My purchase was very pleasant and professionally handled by Jim Rapp. I am looking forward to my first road trip with my new vehicle.

I love the style of the car and how the car runs.

by from Baltimore, MD on October 15, 2014

Aaron was the salesman and he was very friendly, and he was really professional. He was able to answer all my questions. I will definitely come back when I decide to purchase another vehicle.

Our Expert Review: 2015 Cadillac Xts