2015 Cadillac Xts

Most luxurious vehicle I have purchased.

by from Eden Prairie, MN on August 10, 2015

I purchased this vehicle as a retirement gift to myself after 47 years of working. I had this vehicle in mind for a long time and I finally took delivery of a new 2015 XTS. The vehicle is beautifully designed, spacious, well finished, and elegant. The vehicle performs great and I am looking forward to my first road trip which is coming up shortly. One feature I definitely like is the large truck space. I definitely need it especially the way my wife packs for trips. She takes everything imaginable and there's not enough space to put everything. I'm still trying to learn all the functions of the vehicle which I'm sure will come with constant use and practice.

My Favorite Sedan...Ever!

by from Scottsdale, Az on August 29, 2015

I've driven my 2013 XTS for the past two years, so I have had time to assess the entire vehicle as a daily driver. First, I am 6'4" and have tall kids as well. This is the only luxury sedan that fits us comfortably. In fact, this is the first luxury sedan that I have ever fit into comfortably. Both front and backseat room are remarkably good. The trunk is huge and easy to access. I continue to get compliments on the styling, especially from the younger generation. The interior is beautiful. Good mileage. Very smooth ride. I may try the twin turbo when my lease is up, or I may simply purchase my current vehicle. I have not had any mechanical problems. Very satisfied.

World Class Luxury and Value.

by from Detroit on March 22, 2017

I bought this car used after reviewing it and test driving this model a BMW and a Lexus. I could not understand what others were paying for in the other two models and for me as a used car buyer if the only drawback was that it didn't retain its initial value as well as the others that was a plus. I can't drive initial value. But I can't complain about anything while driving my XTS except having to get out of it.

2015 Cadillac XTS Luxury

by from Monroe Township NJ on February 27, 2017

One month into my purchase of a 2015 Cadillac XTS Luxury with 48000 miles Excellent ride, handles the rough roads and potholes like a champ. Plenty of giddy up and go if needed Averaging 23 miles per gallon which I am very pleased with. Seats are extremely comfortable I am getting used to the lane protection and warnings. The CUE is great at most times, other times not so much. So far I am satisfied

2015 Cadillac XTS Luxury

by from Sacramento, California on May 8, 2017

Great used car. Beautiful luxury and comfort for the price. All Leather inside. AWD while driving very comfortable. Low miles

Best car I have ever owned. Have had Lexus & MB.

by from Memphis, TN on April 21, 2017

Very luxurious car. I have owned Lexus & MB. Maintenance and driving cost are normal cost. Never any costly surprises.

MY 5TH CADILLAC

by from syosset on January 13, 2015

My purchase was very pleasant and professionally handled by Jim Rapp. I am looking forward to my first road trip with my new vehicle.

I love the style of the car and how the car runs.

by from Baltimore, MD on October 15, 2014

Aaron was the salesman and he was very friendly, and he was really professional. He was able to answer all my questions. I will definitely come back when I decide to purchase another vehicle.

Nicest vehicle I have owned

by from Waukesha, WI on October 6, 2017

Very spacious. Multiple golf bags fit in the trunk. Plenty of room in the cabin. There are so many adjustments to the seating to make you comfortable. The CUE entertainment center is easy to figure out. The hands free options work great. The microphone for hands free phone use is so much improved from my previous car. A+

Expecting less road noise

by from Easley SC on May 21, 2017

Cadillac CUE system difficult to operate to get what you want it to display. Road noise is a lot more than I was expecting, maybe the low profile Goodyears that came on it. I will try Michelin next time and see if it helps.

Our Expert Review: 2015 Cadillac Xts