Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2018 XTS

2018 Cadillac XTS

2018 Cadillac XTS

Have You Driven the 2018 Cadillac XTS?

XTS luxury edition

by AJ from Sarnia, Ontario on Tue May 29 2018

I traded my loaded 2016 Impala LTZ on this new 2018 XTS because the Impala was not as quiet and not as soft of a rider. I have always wanted large cars with a luxury ride and feel, yet I want fuel efficiency and regular gas. To get the feel of luxury you need a quiet car, and the XTS is quiet. I could have bought a new identical but 2017 XTS at a big discount, but I drove both and the 2018 had a significantly smoother and quieter ride. The transmission shifts much more smoothly than the 2016 Impala, and with no gear searching like the Impala had. I have had the 3.6 v6 engine in my last 3 cars and have had no reliability issues, so I'm confident the new XTS will just fine. Power is quite adequate for my driving, I've received good compliments about it's looks from others who seen it and rode in it. The car is optioned with the driver awareness package which is great with lane change alert (actually it will steer itself back into the lane if you go over the road lines w/o signalling), it can parallel park itself perfectly, 360 cameras and forward collision alert. I highly recommend this option. It also has the two tone interior option that really jazzes up the looks. Also have heated and cooled seats and steering wheel plus heated rear seats. I have read many negative comments on the web about the CUE system, and all I can say is that I'm 64, and yet I learned how to use it in 10 minutes. It's not really complicated and it's very intuitive. I've been over this car with a fine toothed comb as they say, and I haven't found any flaws in the paint or interior workmanship. The navigation works well and the Bose sound system is quite good. The A/C has worked well at cooling the interior on recent hot days. After 2 months and 1500 miles, I'm very happy with my purchase

Great car

by robtgd52 from port st lucie fl on Wed Jun 06 2018

love it so much .. i'm going to purchase a 2018 xts good car for the money. drives and rides well. Trunk could be a little bigger

Sweetheart of an automobile????????

by Bigdog from Colorado, Jefferson cty on Fri Jul 13 2018

We love it so much we hate to put away As we love driving it everywhere???? Have driven Cadillacs since the seventys and loved them but this baby is the Queen of the Hop!!!

CT6 PREMIUM LUXURY TT

by DJD from Pittsburgh on Mon Dec 18 2017

Beautiful car! Love this one!! All wheel drive with rear wheel assisted steering. V6 twin turbo with 420 horsepower. Night Vision, active assisted cruise, and Super Cruise (Self Stearing). Auto parking. 20 inch high polished aluminum wheels with Goodyear tires. Rides like a dream. WiFi 4G hot spot. Crystal white is tricoat. Rohrich makes the difference in sales and service! Lou Cangelier is my main man in sales. And, Mike Engelhart in service. Can't go wrong. My 8th Caddy from Lou. Thanks for everything and quick delivery on a hard to get item!! DD

Back to What You Expect of Cadillac

by VA Belle from FL on Sat Nov 10 2018

Cadillac has finally realized that their customers are not looking for a sports sedan, but a true luxury vehicle. I traded my 2016 XTS for the 2018 model just for that reason. The suspension is much softer than previous models and the significant reduction of road noise means I can now hear my music through the included Bose speakers without having to crank up the volume. Finally, Cadillac has made significant improvements to the functionality of their GPS and CUE systems. Bottom line, I'm keeping this one!

Sweet! Sweet! Sweet!

by JJMiii from Monroe, LA on Sun Aug 26 2018

My 2018 Cadillac XTS is a luxury car with ample bells and whistles. It garners whistles too as it easily and quietly cruises down the road. I have not enjoyed a car more than this one since my 1987 Cadillac Sedan de Ville, the last year Cadillac made the rear-wheel drive sedan. This XTS is not quite as large as the old Sedan de Ville but it rides just as well. I am very pleased with my XTS.

My New Caddy

by Cadillac Man from Stone Moutain, GA on Sat Jun 30 2018

This car is awesomely a great car to drive, as well as, to own. I generally get a new Caddy every 3-5 years. This one is far more technical, and stylish. I am truly enjoying it.

Beautiful design with superb finishes

by Reverend B on Mon Feb 05 2018

Has everything I wanted plus some pleasant surprises. The ambient lighting on the door knobs is amazing. I especially like the glove compartment with automatic opening and the cameras that provide 360 view along with overhead view of the vehicle.

AN AMERICAN CAR

by JUNIE from HAWAII on Sat Jan 20 2018

EVER SINCE I WAS ABLE TO BUY A CAR, IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN "AMERICAN". MY FIRST CAR WAS A CHEVY, THEN AN OLDS, A PONTIAC THEN A CADDIE. MY PREVIOUS CAR WAS PAINTED SILVER. WANTED A METALLIC BRONZE OR BACK AGAIN TO A SILVER. PERHAPS THE NEXT TIME.

Zero Wow factor

by IndyTimbo from Indianapolis, IN on Fri Feb 09 2018

Had this for one month while I was in between cars due to my previous one getting totaled. I am surprised to say this but overall I wasn't impressed. I will say though sure this car is fun to drive and is quite comfortable. Back seat especially is more roomy than you'd think. Leaving work though I never thought to myself, "wow, I can't wait to drive this". It wasn't as driver friendly as I thought. The on screen display for navigation, sound and everything was really really really sluggish. Once in awhile for whatever reason the sound would be muted and wouldn't resume until I shut off the car. The area below the on screen that opens the little door honestly gets in the way. Not convenient to even put a normal size phone into. V6 power and responsiveness in steering and braking is great. If you like this car while shopping for one, do yourself a favor and at least test drive a Lincoln MKZ. I'm on Lincoln for the 2nd time and wow, that car sure spoils the driver. Can likely be had for less money. oh and ask a mechanic about the cost for all things Cadillac. Wait until you replace the rotors every time you sneeze and the cost of that!!! Overpriced and overall this car just had no wow factor to me at all.

Does not recommend this car!!

1 2