1993 Chevrolet 1500 consumer reviews

$11,605–$14,835 MSRP range
side view of 1993 1500 Chevrolet
Explore the 1993 Chevrolet 1500
4.2

Best looking &most reliable truck ever

This truck has everything I ever wanted it looks good & runs good I like the. Paint job and that there is no rust thank you for your honesty

Very Rare & Straight Truck, Fun to Drive

A great Truck for anything. Grocery Getter, Show Truck, Custom, Garage Kept, No Rust Anywhere. Lowered Slightly, New lights, Tail Lights, Tires, wheels, grill, ground effects, bumper cover, bed liner, insides clean, straight lil Truck

4.1

Great truck for a great price

The truck is 25 years old but that is what I was looking for a backup vehicle. I just like old trucks. They have a character all their own.

Excellent vehicle

I went with Chevrolet for my first vehicle and I wouldn't ever regret it. This is a very strong truck and has great power with the 350 V8 engine. I don't think I could gotten a better deal for a truck as good as this one.

3.7

A solid chassis

I've had plenty of experience with xx bodies over the years. They are great trucks. I currently drive a 1998 k1500. The truck I'm selling has many valuable parts. It could also make a great sleeper truck if your looking to buy the whole thing.

2.2

2001 chevy truck

never failed me......got there n back.....one way or another........great truck........need to find another one like it

4.3

OLD RED

My brother purchased the truck new in 93 I got it in 2003 with 250,000 miles I still drive it everyday to work hauling wood towing my boat,snomobiles,you name it this truck has done it. It now has 443,000 miles on the original 5.7 L 350 ,2nd transmission I will drive this truck till the wheels do fall off. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for dependability....keep the oil changed and you should not have any problems

4.3

1993 Chevrolet Silverado Z71 extended cab

Bought this truck new in 1993 has only 110K miles on it. Had to replace the transmission at 94K due to towing my boat all over the state and ocean fishing. My truck stays garaged all the time. I have another truck that I commute to work in. it has a 4 inch lift kit and I added Helwig leaf springs for added support. Recently my radio went out and I am in the process of installing an after market cd/stereo thru Crutchfield. Removing the existing radio with the equalizer and tape deck took some time to remove but hopefully the new stereo will be easier since it comes with all the accessories. I don't think I'll ever get this truck up. It's my baby.

Chevy c1500 ext cab 350 v8 Great truck

This is a truck that you can drive until the wheels fall off. My 93 which I bought in 95 never had any major problems. Only normal ware and tear. I drove the truck for 14 years.I would still be driving it if a lady had not ran a stop sign and totaled it for me. I would highly recomend this truck. I miss it. Once you own a truck you will always own a truck. This truck is why.

3.9

Bryan

This vehicle is in very good shape. It runs and drives very well. Tires are like new.Brand new cap on bed. New exhaust system. It has 350 motor with 98000 miles on motor and drivetrain.