Read or write a review.

4.5
Average based on 4 reviews

OLD RED

by from MIDLAND MICHIGAN on November 17, 2014

My brother purchased the truck new in 93 I got it in 2003 with 250,000 miles I still drive it everyday to work hauling wood towing my boat,snomobiles,you name it this truck has done it. It now has 443,000 miles on the original 5.7 L 350 ,2nd transmission I will drive this truck till the wheels do fall off. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for dependability....keep the oil changed and you should not have any problems

Uses car for Towing

1993 Chevrolet Silverado Z71 extended cab

by from California on February 11, 2014

Bought this truck new in 1993 has only 110K miles on it. Had to replace the transmission at 94K due to towing my boat all over the state and ocean fishing. My truck stays garaged all the time. I have another truck that I commute to work in. it has a 4 inch lift kit and I added Helwig leaf springs for added support. Recently my radio went out and I am in the process of installing an after market cd/stereo thru Crutchfield. Removing the existing radio with the equalizer and tape deck took some time to remove but hopefully the new stereo will be easier since it comes with all the accessories. I don't think I'll ever get this truck up. It's my baby.

Chevy c1500 ext cab 350 v8 Great truck

by from Douglasville on February 9, 2009

This is a truck that you can drive until the wheels fall off. My 93 which I bought in 95 never had any major problems. Only normal ware and tear. I drove the truck for 14 years.I would still be driving it if a lady had not ran a stop sign and totaled it for me. I would highly recomend this truck. I miss it. Once you own a truck you will always own a truck. This truck is why.

Bryan

by from VA on July 2, 2006

This vehicle is in very good shape. It runs and drives very well. Tires are like new.Brand new cap on bed. New exhaust system. It has 350 motor with 98000 miles on motor and drivetrain.

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 1993 chevrolet 1500

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.