2004 Chevrolet Avalanche

Great Vehicle

by from Mobile, Al on August 12, 2017

Amazing vehicle met all my needs and then some. Extremely comfortable and incredibly smooth ride!!!!
Not Rated Reliability

Porcharged

by from Pine grove pa on June 9, 2017

Very reliable great driving and fun procharged and 26 k on jasper remanufactured engine stainless steel brake lines amazing

Great truck

by from Dallas on April 28, 2017

Outstanding service from this truck. Have had vehicle for four years with no significant problems. Very satisfied with overall quality.

Love it!

by from SAINT CHARLES, IL on April 8, 2017

This car is so awesome has all of the little bells and whistles that the honda ridgeline has and more. Definitely worth it for a s3xond vehicle for towing, snow activities, etc.

Uses car for Towing

Best truck purchase, sad to let it go

by from Salisbury, MD on April 16, 2014

I had this truck for 10 years, it has been the best truck I have ever owned. Sad to let it go but time to move on after 10 years. Great truck for towing and excellent in the snow and on the beach. Only down fall is the gas mileage with the prices over the years increasing since it was new.

avalanche

by from Florida on February 18, 2014

are you kidding no test drive only 1 picture, looks like spare tire is on rear. I would not buy anything from you ,you don't seem to have any respect for customers!!!

smooth driving, incredibly comfortable truck

by from selden ny on November 27, 2013

since I have purchased this truck,I have driven it everyday over my secondary car a Mitsubishi Eclipse.I'm averaging 14 to 18 miles a gallon.. the Mitsu gets 23 overall, but it's not about the money anymore it's about the comfortability of this truck I love driving it I really do! I have an incredibly wide field of view and it is real smooth on the highway. the heated seats in my truck are smoking hot, after a long day of delivering and installing appliances. I would recommend anyone who is interested in the truck to buy it. that's my review

Great Truck/SUV

by from Williamston, SC on October 27, 2013

Traded our 99 Ford F-250 ext-cab for this and what a great difference in comfort, mpg,& versatility.

nicest truck and eye appealing

by from Winter Springs, Fl on October 16, 2013

so many whistles and bells I still haven't figured everything out yet, holds a lot of gas empty to full is a price shocker lol

The Best Truck/car I've owned

by from Flint, MI on January 3, 2013

I love this 2004 Truck/car. I have been wanting one for years. I just happen to meet a guy at a Tire service station who wanted to sell it because he could not carry all of his suits, in it, for his business. I was in the right place at the right time. This truck rides almost as good as a car and the room in the bed of the truck comes in handy at times. Now I had to get use to the gas mileage about 16-20 miles a gallon but it's well worth it. The heated leather seats and multi cd player are excellent. Not to mention the automatic 4WD. Love it. Get one.