2007 Chevrolet Avalanche consumer reviews

Explore the 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche
Shop the 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche
2.1

One problem after another! Worst vehicle I ever o

Would NEVER buy another. Tire sensor problems, computer issues and the motor blew at 170,000 miles. It will cause you to go broke in repairs.

Most reliable car I’ve ever owned

This vehicle has meet and exceeded all my needs I’m ready to downsize. I’ve been extremely happy with this product. Smooth ride and continues to be reliable.

What a great truck!

My 3rd one and I wish that they still made them. Lots of room in the back seat, the whole bed locks at the tailgate and a great boat hauler!

Nice truck and I like them but seems to have probl

I have test drove 2 07 avalanches and both had noise coming from drivers side wheel bearing. Don't know if it's common on these are what. Surprisingly there ain't a call back for it. Love the truck otherwise.

One of the most reliable vehicles I’ve ever owned

I need to get rid of it because I’m moving back to Virginia and I don’t really want to take it across the country with me since I already have a vehicle there

Versitale

Comfortable for family in the cab and full 8ft bed when needed. Great truck and very comfortable driving. I wish GM did not stop making this model of truck, it is a great option for the SUV/Truck market. Oh well need to keep driving an older model

1.9

Frame

Driving on interstate at 75 miles per hour when the rear frame rusted in half on driver side rear. I think they use the cheapest steel . What outrages price for vehicle and it's pure junk. Piss poor engineering if you ask me.

4.1

Great for the money

Very well made, really sturdy, plenty of leg room, and very comfortable, great for camping and very capable offroad, overall a very fun reliable truck.

Most reliable truck I've owned

This truck more than met my needs. I was able to use it as a work truck and as a family truck as well. I used it as a tool box and I could store material in there like sheetrock or plywood and no one ever knew. To me this truck has more uses and more bed space than your average truck. The LTZ model will amaze you. I recommend this truck to any contractor or person out there. I used it to go 4 wheeling and I camped several times in the bed on long trips with a thin air mattress, I used it for work and to haul around heavy loads and I pulled trailers and boats with it and I aslo used it to go on family outings. It is a very luxurious truck while still performing rugged tasks. I didn't have any problems with the engine or transmission while I owned this truck. And I just got a newer model 2013 and it is awesome as well. The Chevy Avalanche ltz, you gotta try it. It's done more for me than any other truck ever has.

Awesome vehicle to drive

I been driving this vehicle for over 10 years, I've had some repairs , but for the most part this vehicle has been very reliable, and its fun to drive.