2007 Chevrolet Avalanche

Owned for 7 years.

by from Lafayette on September 13, 2017

This vehicle has gotten me through high school and college with very minor issues. It rides well and the maintenance has been very minor. I'd purchase this truck again if they were still sold new. I think chevy should bring them back.

Most versatile truck out there...

by from Van Alstyne, TX on September 12, 2017

I love my Avalanche, and not sure if I'll go back to a "regular" truck after owning one. The versatility, power, and style are incomparable! LOVE IT!

Uses car for Havingfun

2007 Chevy Avalanche

by from Portland, Oregon on September 4, 2017

My favorite truck out of all those I've owned. Smooth, comfortable ride. Spacious luxury. Useful towing and storage vehicle.

Excellent

by from Minnesota on August 20, 2017

Bought new my wife and I both love this truck no regrets. I would buy it again. The only negative is visiblility when backing up

I would own a new one if Chevy made them.

by from Aberdeen, SD on July 10, 2017

I love the Avalanche. It's extremely conformable and very versatile. I threw a lift and 33 inch tires on mine and it felt like a truck, yet offers all the luxury of a Chevys LTZ package. I love the hard 3 piece cover, removable back window and folding back wall for even more versatility. Over all I would own a new one if they still made it! Now I'm moving on to a pickup which will be similar, but yet not quite as versatile.

Uses car for Havingfun

Perfect Truck

by on July 9, 2017

This truck meets all needs of a daily driver and use of a truck. Has plenty of space inside the cab and in the bed of the truck.

Great Truck!!

by from Katy,TX on July 7, 2017

I definitely got my money's worth from MegaTron (my truck's name). From moving furniture for friends and family, taking a road trip, or my dogs to the park, it was fantastic!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

avalanches are great

by from Chesterfield,va on June 18, 2017

we love our avalanche the interior is roomy and very comfortable. the ride is great and very smooth but the truck is a little pricey but worth it. we had a brand new one in 2007 and regretted trading it in as soon as we left the lot and ended up buying another one used we loved it so much.

Looks and Rides like New, Real Looker!!

by from on May 23, 2017

Well taken care of, extremely low miles, no scratches, or dents, has all options except navigation. Tires are nearly new, rides better, and looks better than any pickup.

Best Vehicle EVER

by from Spring, TX on May 10, 2017

10 years, 188k miles. never stranded. runs great, held its value. great ride, good power. lots of interior room, and the truck bed with the covers makes it very flexible for traveling as a family, and locking your valuables. recomend Avalanche to anyone. if they still made them, i would buy one today.