1992 Chevrolet Blazer

Long time owner of Blazers

by from Des Moines, Iowa on December 22, 2012

Love the full size Blazers. Have owned several of them over the years. Great for business or pleasure. Just the right size. Wish they would start making them again. Too many people are trying to jack the prices way up on the old ones. Sorry! Won't buy them at that price!

Great Rig

by from Indianapolis on June 21, 2015

With the addition of sidesteps, this truck has become my favorite vehicle. It goes through everything! Sure, it drinks fuel, but in heavy weather, who cares! Dependable, comfortable and fun, even 23 years after it was built. Love this truck!

chevy blazer

by from on March 21, 2012

i would not but this truck my dad has one and it has a lot of electricl problemsi would not but this truck my dad has one and it has a lot of electricl problems

25 years and still going strong

by from alaska on September 2, 2017

Only problem in 25 years is intermittent instrumentation problems. I've owned full sized blazers since 1977 and wish they still made them. I'm attempting to figure out what vehicle to replace it with as my wife prefers I drive a vehicle with air bags and with 281K miles it's probably only a matter time.

Our Expert Review: 1992 Chevrolet Blazer