2022 Chevrolet Blazer consumer reviews

side view of 2022 Blazer Chevrolet
Explore the 2022 Chevrolet Blazer
Shop the 2022 Chevrolet Blazer

Good Purchase

My Chevy Blazer was a really good purchase for me. The Blazer handles well on the road, has an acceleration that keeps up with other SUV's in its class, and has a comfortable ride with plenty of room for all. This Blazer really looks good and I have received many compliments about its design. I appreciate all the safety features that it offers. I feel that this Blazer gave me more bang for my buck, other SUV's would have charged me for. Thanks to Joe L. Rice Jr. at Weber Chevrolet (Olive & 270) for his expertise as a great Sales Professional. He gave me all the knowledge that I needed to make my purchase and I am so happy. Thank you.

Classy and Sporty

I just purchased my new 2022 Chevrolet Blazer from Joe Louis Rice at Weber Chevrolet at I-270 and Olive. This SUV is sporty and classy at the same time. It has the speed that I love as well as the class that I represent. This is my first time having an SUV and I love it. Thank you to Joe for an awesome experience.

4.4

LOVE MY BLAZER

Bought my 2022 2LT 2.0 Blazer February 1, 2022. I am getting 23 mpg city and 27 Hwy. It is recommended using 93 octane. The Blazer handles, accelerates, and rides good. I really like the driver convenience package and the new safety features are really great. I have the Redline Edition and I believe the Blazer looks really good. I currently have 3200 miles on the Blazer.

A very good choice

I have the Premier edition, which has all of the bella and whistles. It's performance is really great and the mileage is 27 on the highway. I have the V6 which has more power than you'd ever need and runs on regular fuel. It's just right for the 1400 mile trips I take a couple times a year. I'm extremely satisfied with it, as are all the other people I know that own one.