1991 Chevrolet Camaro

Amazing

by from Livonia,MI on December 26, 2006

Its the only car I've ever wanted, and the only car I've ever owned! There was nothing wrong with anything mechanical when I purchased the car, and all I have replaced in the five years I have had the car are normal wear and tear, headlamps, etc. It still beats most Mustangs too.

original owner

by from Ft Wayne In on February 4, 2014

I bought this Camero new. I have always loved it. I have 38000 miles on it. I drove it to work all the time until 2010 I bought it new and have 38000 miles on it. Still nice car for this old lady.

my project

by from on December 1, 2008

i like this car rather to have mustang..... its has better safety than mustang which i know of. i test both out before i buy it. I think this is best muscle car in this year of 1991.

CAMAROS RULE!

by from california on July 21, 2006

CAMAROS,CORVETTES AND CHEVELLES ARE ON MY TOP 3 I LOVE THESE CARS THE ARE GREAT! I RECCOMENT THIS KIND OF CAR IF YOU LIKE MUSCLE CARS OR POWEREFUL AMERIDCDAN MUSCLE THEN THIS IS THE PERFECT CAR FOR YO...
CAMAROS,CORVETTES AND CHEVELLES ARE ON MY TOP 3 I LOVE THESE CARS THE ARE GREAT! I RECCOMENT THIS KIND OF CAR IF YOU LIKE MUSCLE CARS OR POWEREFUL AMERIDCDAN MUSCLE THEN THIS IS THE PERFECT CAR FOR YOU.

its just so hott

by from sedalia,mo on December 5, 2007

i love this car/men think its there kind of car but when a woman gets in it then its feels even more powerfull.i love it.

coolest car

by from edenton NC on November 21, 2006

i love this car, it's only the v-6 but t's still fastand it's a great looking car, ive owned it fora while now and i've NEVER had a problem with it, i love the t-tops

Most exciting car I have ever owned. Very fast

by from Alliance Ohio on November 16, 2017

This is a thrill to drive and a real head turner, people compliment me every time I take it out on the town. I have not had it on the drag strip yet but I'm sure it will be a blast. It is completely redone inside outside under side and convertible top, especially under the hood, it is a historic car, collectable and highly desired by the f-body GM clubs.

Uses car for Havingfun

Most exciting drive

by from Alliance Ohio on November 16, 2017

Has a lot of WOW factor. When I take it to a cruise in or car show everyone stops and has to take a look and many take pictures. The tuned dual exhaust sounds soooo cool, it really makes a statement when arriving.
Not Rated Reliability

Great Beach Car

by on August 3, 2017

This vehicle is a great drive for a sunny day down to the beach. Great for cruising and attending car shows.

Uses car for Havingfun