1992 Chevrolet Camaro

One of Detroits Finest

by from Connecticut on July 29, 2008

I have owned my 92 camaro z28 for about 3 years now. It grips the road like no other car I've ever driven. This car bolts when you hit the gas and will stop on a dime. The only down side is storage. Definitely not a car that "comfortably" will seat 4, 2 is ok. Also, a joke of a trunk, and no glove box in the front (only in the trunk). I would recommend this car to anyone looking to have a flashy car, and one that you are looking to be reliable.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from Illinois on February 24, 2007

I love my camaro, i will never willingly drive anything else!!!!!! I have not encountered very many problems with my camaro, it is a very reliable vehicle and i trust it more than any other car on the road.

A must have first car.

by from Brooklyn, NY on February 8, 2008

This car is great to have as a first car. It's affordable and has cheap maintenance. I would recommend as a first car.

fun car

by from Kileaua,Hi on August 21, 2009

got a z28 350 car,love it when its running, went thru a tranny, starter, brakes, radiator, thermostat, power window motors, and owned the car less than a year, car gets looks of envy....even on the tow truck, still love em but expect some work

great first car

by from on August 18, 2009

this is a great car that i would recommend to any one
this is a great car that i would recommend to any one

Sexy, sleek car, fun to drive!

by from Oceanside, CA on July 18, 2017

Always wanted this model/classic body style and found this one with super low miles! Enjoyed driving it and having people compliment what a great looking car it is! Nice to have the back seat for small people or packages, and tons of space in the back hatch/trunk area. Very reliable since we baby and garage it! Mileage is pretty good, but that's not why we drive these kind of cars! :)

Our Expert Review: 1992 Chevrolet Camaro