1992 Chevrolet Camaro

First car

by from Garden city, kansas on August 12, 2017

This was my first car I owned. It got me to and from school from 8th grade to my sophomore year in College still own and drive occasionally

Most reliable car I've owned.

by from Pekin, IL on July 31, 2017

This car is fast, fun and reliable. All of my friends were jealous of my car and wanted to drive it all the time.

Uses car for Havingfun

Sexy, sleek car, fun to drive!

by from Oceanside, CA on July 18, 2017

Always wanted this model/classic body style and found this one with super low miles! Enjoyed driving it and having people compliment what a great looking car it is! Nice to have the back seat for small people or packages, and tons of space in the back hatch/trunk area. Very reliable since we baby and garage it! Mileage is pretty good, but that's not why we drive these kind of cars! :)

Uses car for Havingfun

fun car

by from Kileaua,Hi on August 21, 2009

got a z28 350 car,love it when its running, went thru a tranny, starter, brakes, radiator, thermostat, power window motors, and owned the car less than a year, car gets looks of envy....even on the tow truck, still love em but expect some work

great first car

by from on August 18, 2009

this is a great car that i would recommend to any one
this is a great car that i would recommend to any one

One of Detroits Finest

by from Connecticut on July 29, 2008

I have owned my 92 camaro z28 for about 3 years now. It grips the road like no other car I've ever driven. This car bolts when you hit the gas and will stop on a dime. The only down side is storage. Definitely not a car that "comfortably" will seat 4, 2 is ok. Also, a joke of a trunk, and no glove box in the front (only in the trunk). I would recommend this car to anyone looking to have a flashy car, and one that you are looking to be reliable.

A must have first car.

by from Brooklyn, NY on February 8, 2008

This car is great to have as a first car. It's affordable and has cheap maintenance. I would recommend as a first car.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from Illinois on February 24, 2007

I love my camaro, i will never willingly drive anything else!!!!!! I have not encountered very many problems with my camaro, it is a very reliable vehicle and i trust it more than any other car on the road.

Our Expert Review: 1992 Chevrolet Camaro