2015 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

2015 Chevrolet Camaro
Average based on 20 reviews

2015 Camaro RS

by from South Dakota on July 3, 2016

My wife and I recently purchased a used 2015 Camaro RS Convertible. I have fallen in love with this vehicle. It looks amazing and drives even better. I thought I would enjoy the vehicle when we purchased it, however I have been pleasantly surprised how much I enjoy it. Handling is great and the ride is very good for a sporty car, V6 has good power and pick up, more so then V8's of just a few years ago, and fuel mileage is respectable. Many reviews complain about visibility, but i have not found it to be an issue. Love the heads up display and MyLink system with Boston sound systems integrates with phone and iPod well and sounds great. Chevys mobile app allowing destinations to be sent to cars in dash nav unit was a surprising feature that is very helpful. The interior lighting at night looks very cool. I have found very few nits to pick. Could use a few more storage compartments and charging ports. A rear cup holder would be nice (we actually use the rear seat for our daughter who loves riding in the convertible).

Roll and kick 2015 LT2 RS

by from Florida on April 16, 2016

Typically in 1rst 2nd 3rd and 4th gears in manual mode this car runs strong at high RPMS and is pushing you while you are close to the rear drive wheel and steers great like a roller coaster ride. It hops up at start off like a power-on take-off and then I feel hotter than a rollin' dice. Step right up, chum, and watch the kid lay down the rubber road, ride to freedom! Advice: Learn to drive the car. This car is well built to be driven to performance. The ride and performance gets even better as the car is broken in.

Love My 2015 3.6L V6 Tinted Read Coat Camaro

by from Toronto on August 20, 2015

Hello, Awesome car I had the 2015 3.6L V6 that produces alot of power as compare to its competitions. Obviously its a car for you and your Girl friend anyone sitting at the back who is more than 5 feet 8 inch could barely fit. The traction control option is good , have not got a chance to drive in the Canadian snow time but would prefer not to. It is defiantly a magnet that attracts people on the street. Power is amazing , I had a complete package with RS option with 20' alloys, silver coat, Music system is amazing I have not heard this nice system in even BMW'S. For me as I am not a racing person this is a show car that creates a lot of attention. Overall I am happy with the money I am spending on the car every month in form of installation, More over people with good credit can have 0% down and 0% interest for 7 years so basically you are just giving the money back to GMC. The only problem is blind spot as the rear hood and tires and too expanded so its hard to see anything at the rear you better use the blind spot mirrors to save ur self. Ride is smooth and very comfortable for the driver. From Toronto to Niagra Falls I was sitting as I was sitting is some awesome sofa at home with full comfort. V8 is for those who are racers but country like canada I cannot drive more than 115km/L so its hard for me to check the full power but whenever I need to check the power while I merge on highways this baby gives u the power what you want. GMC has very good package where you could be eligible for preferred pricing that saves you alot. 2 years of oil change is provided with maintenance. 5 years courtesy road side assist. I would highly recommend to get extended warranty because that would cover alot of things that GMC might not cover. Go for rust protection also as you dont want baby to get rusty as this is a life time thing for most of us. people with love for manual cars can go for auto and manual both by having the tap shift would provide a feel of using maunal. one thing as GMC says about gas being actual owner and use I would tell you all depends upon ur driving habits. It could be from 16L/100KM in city from 12.9L/100KM on highway. Overall I am satisfied with my baby. Looks , Power, Music everything is just amazing.

not a great daily driver but will get attention

by from Myrtle Beach, SC on December 13, 2015

So I will start with I’m writing this based on a v6 model. The engine performance and handling is ok to get the V6 going at a pace that is engaging you will need to get the rpm’s pretty high. I drive a lot for work and a few weeks ago I wrecked my work car which is a 2013 Toyota Prius and they gave me a 2015 v6 Camaro as a rental for two weeks. The acceleration can be fun and the cornering at speed is ok to good depending on the turn. It does have a fairly wide body stance to help hold in the turns. This car really does grab attention I had a red one and was told several times it was a great looking car so if you’re looking for something that will get attention this will do the job. Overall this cars interior was pretty basic in fit and quality to be honest my Prius has a better overall interior fit and finish. Also far from the most comfortable car to drive once again my Prius destroyed this car in overall comfort in ride and interior comfort. The only comfort feature this car did better than my normal car was it was a quitter ride on the interstate. The suspension is very stiff which is to be expected from a sports car but you felt every single bump in the road and speed bumps would make me think something was going to fall off the car. This car should almost be a two seater the rear seat is near worthless unless you are putting a child back there but any type of distance travel for anyone over 5ft tall in the rear seat would be really uncomfortable. Overall if you want a car that will grab attention and can be a little fun to drive this vehicle could work for you. If you drive a lot or carry more than two passengers at all I would probably look elsewhere. Once again this opinion is coming from someone who has put 140,000 miles on their car in 3 years so my needs may be different than yours but I’m also not comparing to any kind of luxury car by any stretch of the means.

2015 ss camaro

by from fontana ca on February 14, 2016

Excellent car very smooth the power is there when need it extremely comfortable does better on gas then I thought it would.

Horrible choice

by from Ca on December 31, 2016

Lots of blind spots, problems with electrical which would short out my radio and front light. Now my cars been in the dealer for a week while they are having trouble fixing my fuel injection that completely failed after exactly a year causing me to break down.

Love my Camaro

by from Hawaii on November 12, 2015

I love my Camaro. The only thing I found that I did not like is grabbing a hold of the seat belt to fasten it. Other than that. It's a dream come true.

I love my car

by from duluth, ga on August 20, 2015

I brought a car last year and Michele called me to trade my car in and I couldn't be more happy with my new car and the service was excellent and I and very happy with MIchele Rudolph

love it

by from port richey fl. on March 4, 2016

Dave and his son were very helpful and excellent they made the process of buying my new car easy I would co back to Freemans if I ever needed another car

I love my camaro

by from Saline louisiana on January 25, 2016

I don't know what to say other than I absolutely love everything about it! So much power and it is a beautiful car.