Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2015 Camaro

2015 Chevrolet Camaro

2015 Chevrolet Camaro

Have You Driven the 2015 Chevrolet Camaro?

Love My 2015 3.6L V6 Tinted Read Coat Camaro

by sunny from Toronto on Thu Aug 20 2015

Hello, Awesome car I had the 2015 3.6L V6 that produces alot of power as compare to its competitions. Obviously its a car for you and your Girl friend anyone sitting at the back who is more than 5 feet 8 inch could barely fit. The traction control option is good , have not got a chance to drive in the Canadian snow time but would prefer not to. It is defiantly a magnet that attracts people on the street. Power is amazing , I had a complete package with RS option with 20' alloys, silver coat, Music system is amazing I have not heard this nice system in even BMW'S. For me as I am not a racing person this is a show car that creates a lot of attention. Overall I am happy with the money I am spending on the car every month in form of installation, More over people with good credit can have 0% down and 0% interest for 7 years so basically you are just giving the money back to GMC. The only problem is blind spot as the rear hood and tires and too expanded so its hard to see anything at the rear you better use the blind spot mirrors to save ur self. Ride is smooth and very comfortable for the driver. From Toronto to Niagra Falls I was sitting as I was sitting is some awesome sofa at home with full comfort. V8 is for those who are racers but country like canada I cannot drive more than 115km/L so its hard for me to check the full power but whenever I need to check the power while I merge on highways this baby gives u the power what you want. GMC has very good package where you could be eligible for preferred pricing that saves you alot. 2 years of oil change is provided with maintenance. 5 years courtesy road side assist. I would highly recommend to get extended warranty because that would cover alot of things that GMC might not cover. Go for rust protection also as you dont want baby to get rusty as this is a life time thing for most of us. people with love for manual cars can go for auto and manual both by having the tap shift would provide a feel of using maunal. one thing as GMC says about gas being actual owner and use I would tell you all depends upon ur driving habits. It could be from 16L/100KM in city from 12.9L/100KM on highway. Overall I am satisfied with my baby. Looks , Power, Music everything is just amazing.

Love this car!

by Drew from Waco, Texas on Sat Jun 18 2016

I can't believe that I waited so long to buy a Camaro. This car has a lot of pick up. The steering is tight, and it has lots of power. I love the rear wheel drive, you can feel the power. The key fab is a little disappointing, since the key does not fit in the fab. My understanding it's a recall issue. I also love the heads up display. Makes it so easy to know how fast you are going. Also there's a screen to see how many "G"'s you are doing in a turn. The infotainment system is great, with lots of options, such as FM, AM, XM and Pandora. I purchased the car used and received 3 months of Sirius XM for free. The navigation system is easy to use once you get it programmed. To me, the only downside is there are several blind spots that I am not used to. Other than that, I love this car!

2015 Camaro Convertible

by dudajack from Memphis, TN on Mon Feb 22 2016

This car gets complements and looks from everyone. I needed/wanted a convertible and felt this had a better look and value vs. the Ford Mustang. The performance is good for the v6 , but the gas mileage is not close to the stickers claims.. The best I have seen is 21 mpg on the highway. I would recommend this car for looks and handling. For ease of getting in and out of the car - maybe.. Only complaint is the huge doors - you need a really wide parking space or just keep driving.. GREAT with the top down.. Any flaws are forgotten when top is down.

Most Stylish Car Around

by alvie27 from Oconomowoc, WI on Wed Jul 29 2015

Car is as good as all the hype associated with it. My wife absolutely loves it. She says she has never felt this way about any other car we have ever purchased.

I love my camaro

by buckgirl from Saline louisiana on Mon Jan 25 2016

I don't know what to say other than I absolutely love everything about it! So much power and it is a beautiful car.

I love my car

by Happy car buyer from duluth, ga on Thu Aug 20 2015

I brought a car last year and Michele called me to trade my car in and I couldn't be more happy with my new car and the service was excellent and I and very happy with MIchele Rudolph

2015 Camaro SS

by CamaroLover from Seattle, WA on Sat Mar 21 2015

Just traded in my 2013 V6 Camaro, (which I loved) for a 2015 Camaro SS. I've only got a few hundred miles on it but so far I love the car. The V8 is a good upgrade power wise, although I'm still breaking it in, so I can't speak to that definitively. I suspect the 100 plus hp over the V6 is going to be awesome. Got the optional exhaust tips and that V8, muscle car rumble is great. The upgrades over my 2013 are nice to. The nav system, heated seats, upgraded lights etc... make the car more comfortable and easier to drive. I like the lower, wider, more aggressive profile and the sound system is pretty good, but I wish I would have opted for the sub woofer. I may go back at some point and add that. It's a head turner, which is fun, and the upgraded suspension is a noticeable improvement. It seems a little easier to see out of than the 2013 model I had, but it still requires you to be pretty heads up in traffic and city driving. Also, as before resting your arm on the door with the window open is awkward as it jacks your elbow up around your ear. Those two things are my only comments on room for improvement. Overall, while I loved my 2013 V6, the 2015 SS with the V8 and associated upgrades is awesome and so far I highly reccomend.

I love my camaro

by TRON from Chatsworth GA on Tue Oct 06 2015

I just bought my 2015 Camaro and I do love it. the look of it is so sexy .we say she is a sexy girl. but I do love how it drives and how it handles. thank you Chevrolet for making the 2015 Camaro you did a awesome job. . I LOVE IT...

My 2014 camaro SS LS3

by FASTTONY7 from New York NY on Wed Apr 08 2015

I purchase my 2014 camaro ss in the summer of 2014 it have 6000 miles like this i got it in color red rock with dual racing silver stripes.i got this car off the lot lot with only 25 miles on it, and the reason i got it was it is a 6 speed manual with the GM dual note performance exhaust system and the 6.2 L V8 make this car a bad muscle car.

1993 chevy pickup most reliable Or 76 Buick lesabr

by Stop me Red from Decatur on Wed Feb 24 2016

Car is great the tires that GM put on it perillei or how ever you spell it cant get set to balance the first st had flat spots because it set for year but were better than new ones they put on it got to get it back tomorrow shoud put michelen like on most trucks or somthing better ,only problem.Its V 6 runs like v 8 and not one of 70 models with 195 hp it great driving riding car once get wheel hop out and handles great great response in curves

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14

Our Take on the 2015 Chevrolet Camaro

The top street-fighter 2015 Camaro ZL1 is outclassed by newer competitors, but it's still a fast, sexy, tremendously fun sports car.

The relaunch of the Chevrolet Camaro after it took a few years off in the early 2000s has been an unqualified success for GM and the Chevrolet brand. Not having a sports car to go up against the venerable Ford Mustang — after decades of duking it out for America's muscle car championship title — was a black eye that the Bow-Tie brand could ill afford. The reappearance of the Camaro in 2007 has led to it beating the Mustang in annual sales in recent years.

Now, with an all-new car on the way for 2016 (see the details), we take one last look... Read More