1994 Chevrolet Cavalier

I love this car

by from Maryland on March 1, 2009

I got mine at an amazing value. It has the most comfortable seats I've ever sat in. It is overall an great car for the value. I have it in red and it is an affordable car at a great price. It is a good looking car.

Great Car

by from Montgomery, NY on July 23, 2006

This car is responsive and easy to handle, very quick and effortless in traffic. Excellent gas milage. Needs a wash, but otherwise looks great - defies its age and milage!!

my old car

by from on July 11, 2010

very few problems for such an old car, and nothing major. kinda loud and stands out but is a great little car

Most reliable car I've owned

by from ILLINOIS on September 8, 2010

I bought a 1994 Chevy Cavalier in 2000 it had 50,000 miles on it when I bought it.2005 I started having some mecanical prolems with it and traded it in,it had over 3000,000 miles and not once in the five years I drove it did it ever leave me stranded I WISH I HAD ANOTHER ONE LIKE IT,it was so DEPENDABLE.

1994 Cavalier

by from on February 22, 2014

I have owned my little two door RS coupe since it was brand new! It was my first car. I still have it and it is going to be handed down to my son for his first car. I asked if he wanted something different and he said he wanted it! Never let me down!

Our Expert Review: 1994 Chevrolet Cavalier