2010 Chevrolet Cobalt

Excellent Car for the Money

by from Laguna Hills, CA on July 23, 2012

I purchased my Cobalt used for a very good price, at one time it had some light damage to the front cover. Repairs had been made when i purchased. It is a excellent car on the same platform as the Cavalier. I previously owned a Cavalier which ran over 240,000 miles with the only major repair being the air conditioning compressor. I am quite happy with my purchase of a Chevy Cobalt.

2010 Cobalt XFE BASE

by from Ohio on February 4, 2012

Bought when Chevy was closing them out- No frills, not even a/c. Fantastic gas miliage - over 40 MPG Highway. 5th gear pulls good- plenty of power for passing. The bad- no spare tire- had to buy jack/spare from a wrecked 06. Not a car you want to go cross country in. Cramped. But for cheap money- it does the job.

Gr8 Car

by from Charleston, SC on June 19, 2015

I am 16 and this is my first car, and i am IN LOVE with it. I get so many compliments on it, and it is a very easy car to drive.

best automobile value

by from rochester,ny on July 8, 2016

great car for the money spent, high praise to bergen auto sales, bergen ny great sales and service. they go the extra mile.

Not so great in the city

by from Lexington on February 17, 2012

MPG is averaging 20 in city with an automatic transmission. The car feels solid, but I'm disappointed in the gas mileage. Can't beat the warranty, though!

Great investment

by from CA on May 8, 2017

I fell in love the moment I saw it and when I took it for a test drive I knew I had to have it. It was well worth the money and every where I go people are always looking and people always ask how fast is it.

Has no style

by from Corbin, KY on October 2, 2017

Is a little crowded on the inside. Needs more leg room in the backseat. Gets good gas mileage. Seats aren't all the comfortable.

Found a gem!

by from Portland, MI on October 7, 2017

This car meets all of my needs...Was looking for a good used car to commute to work, under 100K miles...One owner, low mileage (51K), CLEAN, excellent gas mileage.

Best Car I've ever owned.

by from Chattanooga, TN on June 20, 2014

I have had my 2010 Chevy Cobalt LT Coupe for 3 years now. I bought it used and rebuilt with 58,000 miles on it. It currently has 91,000 miles on it. I get 30 MPG HWY and 33 interstate. I have never had any problems with my car. As I was reading some of the reviews on this car a moment ago I realized everyone except 2 people has had a very good experience with this car. So to the few people who aren't happy with this car, it wasn't the cars fault. The only way you have a car like this go bad is if you treat it bad. Make sure to get oil changes done on time. Have your transmission fluid changed every 80,000-90,000 miles. Keep it clean! Don't race it or drift it. It's bad on the car and yes I'll admit I did race it a few time after I first got it. I was young and wreck less. But I bought new tired because of it too. They were worn bad and made noise going down the road because of it and trust me. It's annoying. My family owns an auto shop and every cobalt that comes in has 0 problems other than the recall on the ignition switch. And the ONLY way it will go out is if your keys are too heavy. But that is honestly with any vehicle. Nobody has ever had tranny problems so I'm not sure why one person had to have it rebuilt. We have roughly 10-15 cobalts come in regularly for routine maintenance. The only complaint it that it is too small. My stepdad( who is a strongman weightlifter) can barely fit in my car. It's qualified as a sports car. So there isn't much space. But I'm 19 years old and not even 130 pounds. It's perfect for a teen. It's easy to drive and honestly fun to drive. Thank you for taking time to read through all of this and I recommend getting this car. -Nikki

I own one and like it.

by from southeast on April 7, 2010

This is a solid vehicle at a reasonable price. The base model has more horsepower and gets more MPG than other cars in its class and cost less to buy. It also has a 100,000 warranty. The imports are overrated.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt