2008 Colorado

2008 Chevrolet Colorado

$823 - $18,527  MSRP Range
2008 Chevrolet Colorado

4.0

Have You Driven the 2008 Chevrolet Colorado?

Crazy about the Chevy Colorado

by Cruisin 66 from Tulsa, Oklahoma on Mon Apr 28 2014

This is the perfect vehicle for me. First, it is a truck so I can haul things. It is equipped with a nice bed liner so I don't have to worry about dents and dings in the truck bed. This one is a 4 cylinder so it gets great gas mileage, especially for a truck. It's not too small but it's not too big either. It is a great mid-size vehicle. The extended cab allows me to put groceries inside on a bad weather day without using up front cab space. Also, when I travel it is a perfect spot to secure my two small dogs in their crates. This truck is everything I need and nothing I don't need. It is the most effeciently functional vehicle I have ever owned. I have owned trucks and cars but I have found the perfect vehicle for me. I love this truck.

Best Truck We've Owned

by Spunky Lady from Ogden, Utah on Mon Dec 10 2012

The Colorado has the styling of a big truck; it is really sharp looking. It has a great ride, and has great pick up and go (no pun intended). Their is a lot of leg room for passengers sitting in the extended cab area and their are seats, not just a covered board in the extended cab. We like the fact that you can drive most of the time in the two-wheel mode, but are able to change to four-wheel drive when needed. We get 17 mpg in town. Haven't had it long enought to take any trips to know how it rates driving the freeway. We are very happy with the truck.

Beautiful truck

by Colorado from Olympia, wa. on Sat Mar 31 2012

I bought my colorado used with 40,000 miles on it. So far i love how it looks and the maneuverability. It handles realy great on the highway in high wind and deep standing water, felt very secure in it. It holds our family of four with ease, with two of them being 5'11& 6'3". The downside is the interior with no vanity or map lights. The rest of the interior is ok, it has cup holders for everyone just not enough storage. The other disappointments are the gas mileage, my truck is not four wheel drive and has the 4 cylinder and I'm getting around 18mpg. Thats city and highway driving combined. My last complaint would be that it's had a few really hard starts that make me wonder whats in store for us. I would think a truck. with this low of miles shouldn't have any problem for awhile.

Good Truck

by Average Joe from Mississippi on Fri Jul 25 2008

Love this truck, had a 2004 model with very little maintance. Blower problem, ignition switch problem, interior ceiling light problem. All minor

Great Truck!!

by Rickdels from TN on Tue Jun 13 2017

Truck has over 100K. Only routine maintenance has been done and she is still on the road. Get compliments all the time about how good she looks! She's four-wheel-drive and does great in the snow. Very reliable pick up, would highly recommend anyone looking for a truck to consider a Chevy Colorado !

Great all around American truck...

by TEVA from Las Vegas on Fri Dec 19 2014

I was one of the lucky one in Vegas to find a 6 years old truck , 09 Chevy Colorado Z71 , with only 30k miles close to mint condition. I spent $1k upgrading to leather seat cover, touch screen bluetooth car dash with back up cam, and a Heads up unit. So far I love the ride and practically of this truck. The truck package came with the lift kit, chrome package, and tow package. The Colorado looks better than the Tacoma and Frontier. I had no problems mechanically so far other minor stuff like replacing a broken power window knob. I always get compliments from the truck.

Love this truck

by CKeyes from Canton, GA on Fri Oct 13 2017

Midsize truck and I love it. Comfortable, smooth ride, sleek, and useful. Obviously not for heavy duty towing, but will do the occasional work load with ease.

Rliable and Useful

by mxracer6 from Castaic,CA on Wed Sep 06 2017

I've had the truck for 9 years now. I have driven over 100k miles in it. It has been very reliable. Only one issue that was fixed under warranty affected driving in that time (throttle body was replaced). The Z71 package isn't great for cornering, but the extra ground clearance does come in handy on occasion. The ride is pretty smooth. The 5 cylinder has enough power to make it never feel overly strained even with a moderate load. I like the styling of most of the truck. My only gripe there is the silver plastic inside does look a bit cheap to me. The interior seats and covers are holding up quite well. The seating is fairly comfortable. Backseat space in my crew cab is fine for everyone I've had sit there. Overall a good truck, and I look forward to getting another one in the future.

My first Chevy

by 1stChevy from Northampton, MA on Fri Jun 08 2018

I?ve been watching the Colorado and Canyon models for years. I?m a Tacoma/Tundra guy but the latest models of the Colorado and Canyon are the models that I NEEDED to drive. I?ve only had mine a little over 2 weeks and I Love it.

No problems, very reliable for the first 70,000 mi

by Jeff from Georgia on Wed Jun 11 2008

Had 1 squeak, was fixed the first and only time in for warranty work. Love the truck, lots of head and leg room.

1 2 3 4