2008 Chevrolet Colorado consumer reviews

Explore the 2008 Chevrolet Colorado
Shop the 2008 Chevrolet Colorado
4.1

seems to do what I need

It is small but seems to have enough power to tow small loads! The 4wd. seems to have good climbing power! It also seems to handle well in wet weather!

Very Comfortable Ride

This car met all of my needs and rides very smoothly. It also gets pretty good gas mileage considering it is a 4x4 with a crew cab

Perfect

The perfect small truck for everyday driving. Very versatile with both extended cab doors that open. Plenty of leg room and under seat storage in the extended cab.

Chevy Colorado Great Reliability

I've had the truck for 10 years now. No major problems, and only a few minor ones. Overall quite reliable. The comfort level is good. The performance is pretty good with the 242hp I5 engine. Definitely recommended.

4.3

My first Chevy

I?ve been watching the Colorado and Canyon models for years. I?m a Tacoma/Tundra guy but the latest models of the Colorado and Canyon are the models that I NEEDED to drive. I?ve only had mine a little over 2 weeks and I Love it.

4.0

Perfect Size and Performance

The mid-size is very comfortable to get in and out of for me and my wife but still gives me enough elevation to not feel like my butt is dragging on the road! I can use this truck for work, (transporting my tools easily) and also use it as a family vehicle since it is a crew cab. The fuel mileage is much better than I had been experiencing and better than I expected.

4.3

Just bought it

Just got the 2008 Colorado. At Manahawkin Kia. The sales Person Cary was Very helpful and we did the deal.I would recommend this dealership to all Very helpful . Thanks

Love this truck

Midsize truck and I love it. Comfortable, smooth ride, sleek, and useful. Obviously not for heavy duty towing, but will do the occasional work load with ease.

4.1

Good overall vehicle

This vehicle drives like a car but has the back truck area for hauling various items. Very good on gas and 4 doors make it very accessible to all passengers. Its medium in height so it is very easy to get into. The back box area can hold multiple items and is deeper than others. One downfall to Chevy trucks is the rust that forms on the fender areas, seems to be a continuing fault that Chevy has not corrected over time.

3.6

Not much on power

Truck lacked a lot in power, I had the 5 cylinder version and just wasn't happy with it. The truck was very hard on fuel averageing around 12 miles to the gallon. I got better milage on the 1500 models I owened m