1992 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews

1992 Chevrolet Corvette
Average based on 5 reviews

easy drive, easy handling

by from Marysville, Pa on October 4, 2008

I just got the 92 and love the handling. I feel safe and confident when making a sharp turn. I don't feel like the interior is to confining, I feel snug and comfortable. The gas milage was a pleasant surprise also. I thought it would be worse. I also get a lot of looks and questions on how it handles. Easy read gauges and speedometer. Over all a great car for the money if you like real american sports cars.

fantastic car

by from Muncie, IN on October 31, 2010

I have a 92 ragtop and I will keep it till the day I die! This car runs perfectly with 82,000 miles. I personally love the manuel ragtop because you never have to replace a motor and it can be raised or lowered in under a minute.

Great Value

by from Plymouth, Ma. on November 1, 2013

The car was in pristine condition, with only 29,000 mi. for a 21 year old car. It's a great looking Torch Red C4, with classic lines. I can't stop driving it. Thanks Cars.com for helping me find this Vette.

preformance and reliablily all in one

by from phoenix arizona on November 26, 2011

always wanted a vette ,this 92 as been the most reliable car i've owned(have owned many cars the last 5 yrs) i buy and sell cars this one i will keep, the handing, the preformance, the fuel mileage, the looks, very well built, little hard to get in and out of but well worth it once you'er behind the wheel,

happy 40th to my bride

by from Ohio on July 16, 2013

With a little bit a patience, I was able to find the perfect 40th birthday present for my bride. Cars.com pinpointed the perfect Corvette and at a price I could afford.