1996 Chevrolet Corvette

great year

by from Illinois on January 21, 2010

The 1996 last of the C4 era is always the best edition to purchase. Very tight, handles great, mileage around 30, could use better brakes this year. this vette was rated higher than the Dodge Viper for 1996. Very affordable for this class of a corvette.

1996 Vette - Last of the C-4's

by from Chicago on March 1, 2010

Having recently begun the "For Sale" process on my 4th 96 Grand Sport Vette, I look back at the 330 Hp LT4 history I have had. This engine car combo is really incredible, and for the $$$ a major rush. Bolt a 6 speed up to this engine and wow 95 mph at 2K RPM going to 6K RPM at what ever speed that would equate to who knows. Sport seats add to the suction around the corners on rails. I am already looking for the next Grand Sport.

1996 C4 Corvette

by from Chicago Il on November 14, 2011

When buying a used Lt1 C4 Corvette: Check the weather stripping, Optispark, and if you can purchase one with the glass roof as retrofitting is expensive. That being said, it's an absolute blast to drive. :)

Nicest car ever.

by from Davenport FL on March 17, 2011

I have owned 4 corvettes, this was one of the greatest. Trouble free, style is great. Was a real attention getter at car shows. Won several corvette events. My best is my 2001 coupe.

red hot mama

by from Indianapolis, Indiana on May 5, 2012

Luv My Vette! Im 65 Years Young and Finally Have My Lil Red Corvette. Fast, Comfortable and Reliable. People Stop Me All The Time Wanting To Talk About My Vette , I LOVE IT!!!

They got it right in 1996

by from Nashville, TN on March 31, 2007

Great styling, build quality, performance, and yes, even fuel economy. This was the last year for the C4, and it was a good one.

Nice Corvette

by from Camden Tn on December 20, 2012

It was used so: Some body work needs to be done and some basic and non-basic mechanical, as expected. Even so total investment will be under blue book value. Very pleased that we bought the car.

Car Review

by from Baltimore, MD on April 4, 2017

It is one of the most fun cars I have ever driven. Definitely a keeper. The only slight negative is ingress and egress. Once you are in the car. It is very comfortable.

Love it

by on October 17, 2017

Having many Corvettes, my last being a 84. Then working for BMW for 30 years and driving all different ones.. I've owned this one for a month now. Haven't listened to the radio. Just love the sound of the V8 6 speed going through the gears. What else can I say but I Love this car

Uses car for Havingfun

Owned one for 17 years and only 2 repairs needed

by on October 26, 2017

Great styling and aesthetics. Owned one for 17 years and only 2 visits needed at the shop. Very reliable.

Uses car for Havingfun