2002 Chevrolet Corvette

Chevy for life

by from Memphis Tennessee on August 6, 2017

02 convertible corvette was the best investment I ever made in my life easy to drive an care for had to sale it in my devorice

Uses car for Havingfun

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06

by from Prattville, AL on July 8, 2017

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing Deal

by from Danbury on July 7, 2017

An extremely fun car with a lot of power that has been babied and all original. This car is looking for a new owner that will enjoy it as much as I do.

Uses car for Havingfun

A true sprotcar made in the USA!

by from on June 20, 2017

Fun to drive with plenty of power and lots of bells and whistles (it's fully loaded)! The leather seats wrap you in comfort while the quick response of the engine gets you where you are going while you enjoy premium sound and so much more. Remove the top and let the wind blow thru your hair. And this is the last series of Corvettes with pop-up headlights!

45k and no probs at all!

by from Rochester NY on June 3, 2017

This is my 5th Vette. And the best one yet. It looks good, rides well, gets great gas mileage and is lots of fun to drive. As a red rag top it is a real head-turner. Still in great shape at 15 years old; have had no major mechanical probs with it and except for tires it is still all original. A toy, for sure, with no real practical value. But a great toy!

Solid Car

by from Chicago, IL on May 31, 2017

What it lacks in comfort, it makes up in performance. It's a very fun car to drive, and they hold their value. Engine and transmission are very reliable.

Fun to drive. Grate looking car. Fast Fast Fast,

by from on May 29, 2017

Grate car 25 MPG on the hwy. One of the most fun cars i have ever owned. 15 years old and 15,000 miles what can i say the car was like new. Gets looks from ware ever you go.

Found hard to find beautiful rare sports car

by from Menomonee Falls, WI on May 23, 2017

It looks like new inside and outside. It's always been my dream car. It exactly what I wanted in my dream car including color,style and mechanics. It' 15 years old and had 42,500 miles on it. It is the most beautiful Chevrolet Corvette Convertible I could have possibly found through Cars.com.

Hands down, the most fun for the money

by from Emmaus, PA on May 9, 2017

I've owned my 2002 Corvette for 10 years, and it's astonishing to me how much car you can get for a really cheap price of $20k or less these days. These cars are fantastic - they're faster than you can use on normal roads and they handle extremely well, but since they are modern cars, they have modern amenities - keyless entry, good AC, magnetic suspension, active handling, etc. This is a car that really is at home on a highway cruise, an autocross or a drag strip. Plus a targa roof car is really the best of both worlds - the stability and the security of a hardtop, but the open roof feel when you want it for a nice day.

Excellent condition w/only 12k original miles ! !

by from Portland, Maine on April 5, 2017

I am the third owner of this beautiful Corvette that I acquired at Ken's Auto Sales in Holyoke, Massachusetts. I believe it was the best-prepped (clean, paint buffed, etc) than any used car (and some new) that I have ever bought. My almost 200-mile drive home to Maine revealed no squeaks or rattles and every component functioned as it should. I am a "happy camper".

Our Expert Review: 2002 Chevrolet Corvette