2004 Chevrolet Corvette

Car that I have always wanted

by from Southeast Ohio on January 10, 2012

This car is beautiful black on black with 16'000 miles on the odometer. It has lots of power and still makes 23-25 miles per gallon.I live in a hilly area with lots of crooked roads and the car sticks to the corners like glue.It is way to easy to go faster than you think that you are going(I guess that is what cruise control is for).It is very hard to leave the car in the garage on bad weather days.I am older and retired and this is something that I treated myself too.I am the "old fool" that I used to see driving this car when I was younger and unable to justify owning a Corvette.

Most fun I've ever had driving a car

by from Jacksonville, FL on November 10, 2009

Love everything about this car. Power, handling, looks, everything. I thought my 99 Chevy Camaro Z-28 was the only car I would ever want (well maybe the new 2010 SS, too)... until I drove this baby. The only thing I really don't care for is the cheap design of the interior. But I can live with that. This car is just FUN to drive. Period.

Awesome fun

by from Flower Mound, TX on December 19, 2011

Purchased an 2004 Corvette Commemorative Edition Coupe-Le Mans Blue with 20k miles. Perfect car in every way. Not as comfortable as say a Cadillac but a heck of a lot of fun. Only down side is the price of the tires!

Fun to drive

by from Baltimore,Md on October 11, 2011

The car is better than i wiould have ever thought it would be. Lots of power lots of fun its a eye catcher an the wife loves it as well as my kids. I can now say that im a Vette man. My next car will be a new Vette

wow what a car

by from Toronto Ont on August 25, 2009

Ill take the C5 any day of the week before I would ever consider the C6 C5 corvette is the ultimate sports car in styling and performance and will one day make a great classic vehicle. Definitely a good investment for the money

CORVETTE GREAT CAR

by from Indianapolis on January 30, 2012

recently traded my 2001 vette in for a 2004 vette...I had a lot of miles on the 2001 and wanted a manual transmission and the 2004 is a great car. Beautiful to look at and excellent to drive, recently got 29.2 mph on a 2500 mile trip...I enjoy driving it so much its hard to stop when I am going somewhere...the only criticism is I think they could do much more with the interior...but overall an excellent buy

one in a long line of vettes

by from NE Oklahoma on February 7, 2009

I, as many owners have ONLY one complaint about this car, dashboard reflection in the windscreen, but it is easily taken care of with a dash cover, if you can find one.

Fastest and most stylish car I've owned

by from Indiana on January 29, 2011

04 red Convertible is exciting with many features I did not expect. Have made many friends in corvette clubs. One club has over one hundred members and earns money to give to community organizations. Big fun and fast.

Corvette the blood and guts of GM

by from Toronto Ontario Canada on January 13, 2010

Best American made sports car on the planet. I have owned corvettes since 1974 and the C5 is the best Corvette of them all

TEST DROVE IT AND BOUGHT IT

by from NEW JERSEY on June 3, 2009

OUR FIRST VETTE... TEST DROVE IT AND BOUGHT IT THE NEXT DAY.WHAT AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE IT IS TO DRIVE. PLENTY OF LEG ROOM FOR THE TALL GUY. LITTLE HARD GETTING IN AND OUT BUT WELL WORTH IT.