2009 Chevrolet Corvette

Chevy Corvette. Speaks for itself!

by from El Paso, Tx on September 15, 2017

This is a great sports car! Performance, speed and handling are all top notch. The only thing I find wrong is the 'plasticky' interior and the way the leather seat wear out!!

Uses car for Havingfun

Best bang for the buck

by from Livermore, Ca on July 21, 2017

Purchased this car used from original owner with 45k miles it now has 64k without a problem. Plenty of room in rear hatch for a weekend or longer getaway. Puts a smile on my face when ever I start it ...
Purchased this car used from original owner with 45k miles it now has 64k without a problem. Plenty of room in rear hatch for a weekend or longer getaway. Puts a smile on my face when ever I start it up.

Uses car for Havingfun

Great car!

by from on April 18, 2017

I'm in love. Had a 2005 and the 2009 is so much nicer. Smooth ride, comfy interior. This car moves!!

exciting to drive admired visually awesome

by from ESCONDIDO , CA. on April 13, 2017

low miles 19,000, well cared for garaged and covered when not in use well serviced upgraded engine suspension brakes. ZR3

Cool Car; Heavy Driving

by from on April 5, 2017

It's an awesome car, but for a sports car enthusiast, the automatic was too heavy and slow. Felt like driving a boat.

Chevy Corvette ZHZ

by from Hemet CA on April 2, 2017

It's a cool looking car. Looks like an exotic sports car. Hugs the road with corvette's focused power performance!

Fantastic Car

by from Massachusetts on January 28, 2017

I have had 12 corvettes over my 73 years ,starting with a used 61 . Have raced , shown and judged corvettes all these years. Had more fun with others , but then I was younger at that time. This car is beautifully balanced for style and performance. No issues with it and it constantly puts a smile on my face.

Simply the best sports car ever!

by from Louisville, KY on October 31, 2013

I love it! My first Corvette at age 70. I have wanted one since I was 16 and just recently could afford it. Wanted to make sure I got one before I got too old to get in and out. Just picked it up last Monday. Performance and styling are awesome. I was driving it home and noticed at 72, it was only turning 1500 RPMs and got 30 mpg. What a dream! I have a torch red coupe with a red and black interior. Only 11,000 miles.

Corvette - worst car I've ever owned

by from Chicago IL on July 17, 2013

This was the first addition of the new body style of the Z06. I bought my car from another state and that dealership never put the car into the federal database which means the car never had a title! It was impassible to get one and therefore the car was worthless. While the car was fast it has many problems, because everything was electronic including the door handles there was a lot of problems. It has an electrical issues that caused the doors to not open, several times I was forced to climb through the back hatch to access the car. The doors would lock and unlock on their own, the radio and climate control would do all sorts of strange things like not turn on with the rest of the car. Finally it got to the point where the car simply would not hold a charge because of all the electrical issues and finally it wouldn't even recognize the key. It was the worst car I've ever owned!!!

Most fun vehicle "Ever"

by from Great Falls, Montana on April 8, 2013

Thank you Cars.com and the dealership in Iowa that had the Vette advertised through you. The car is everything plus more than advertised. I would use Cars.com again and again to find my next vehicles. WELL DONE!

Our Expert Review: 2009 Chevrolet Corvette