2012 Corvette

2012 Chevrolet Corvette

2012 Chevrolet Corvette

Have You Driven the 2012 Chevrolet Corvette?

The best vette I've owned

by Jake from Richeyville, PA on Mon Dec 12 2011

I order a 2012 Grand Sport Corvette and did a museum delivery. The museum Delivery is worth every penny and the VIP tour of the plant was great. If you are going to buy a new Corvette, do a museum delivery you will never regret it. My vette is great 436 HP and handles like a dream. It is a convertible, auto w/paddle shift, HP exaust and cross drilled rotors. The Grand Sport has the Z06 suspension.

Best Corvette Z06

by Muscle Cars from Oviedo, Florida on Tue Jul 24 2012

Owning a 2002 Z06 and purchasing a 2008 Z06 I thought I had my power fix taken care of. After purchasing the 2012 With Magnetorheologic shocks and sport cup wheels with performance traction Management I have, once again, reached a new performance height. The Corvette Team have done it , delivering a package that is second to none. The stereo , seats and black headlight buckets are awesome.

2012 Corvette GS Centennial

by BAD-SAM from San Antonio, TX on Sat Aug 31 2013

The Corvette is all I expected and then some. I accidentally came across the Centennial edition and I am so glad that I did. It is the best of both worlds (Z06 and ZR1) plus the top comes off!!! Additionally, it is not very common so the carbon flash metallic color and the suede and leather interior clearly distinguish it from all other vettes hand down! Love this car!!

Corvette -- exceptional performance and value

by Track Driving Fan from Crystal Lake, IL on Mon Apr 08 2013

This is my second Corvette. My 2007 Corvette had almost 55,000 miles on it, including almost 8000 miles on road race tracks. It was a base model with no performance options. Given that the new C7 is due out later this year, I thought that it might be time for a great deal on a used Corvette. I was prepared to purchase my first used car but then visited a dealership that made me an offer I couldn't refuse on a brand new Corvette Grand Sport Centennial Edition. In addition to the normal high performance Grand Sport options, it also includes magnetic ride control. The amount of performance and quality for the price is staggering. As with my prior Corvette, when you drive the car sedately, it acts like a sedan. When you press the accelerator and look for some performance, it is transformed into one of the best performing cars on the road. And, by the way, my prior Corvette got great gas mileage -- 21 MPG in daily driving and 27 to 28 MPG on the highway. Plus, I do not drive with a light foot. My prior Corvette was exceptionally reliable, never having any significant problem even though it was driven on road race tracks for almost 8000 miles. I expect the same from this model. I already appreciate the improved handling from the Z06 sized wheels and tires and the magnetic ride control. Also, the Z06 brakes are exceptional. I strongly recommend the Corvette for exceptional levels of performance, very high reliability, and superb value.

2012 Corvette Grand Sport

by Nick77 from Ft. Walton Beach, FL on Thu Sep 22 2016

Although I've only had the car for 3 weeks, I have put almost 600 miles on it. Unfortunately 425 were in the rain driving it home from the dealership. As a daily driver car, the only complaint I have is it wasn't designed for folks with short legs. The car is a head turner. Many comments about it being 'sexy'. Can't wait to explore its performance and handling capabilities. I really like the 'heads-up' display and the dual-mode exhaust (which I keep open). On the interstate, it got an amazing 24mpg at 80mph.

2013 Corvette rocks

by Spookjay from MI. on Fri Nov 09 2012

Great car for value! It's a top speedster... It has the most value for your hard earned dollar! This car is very fast and the technology is tops. Great value here.

Grand Sport Convertible

by corvette guy from bloomington indiana on Sat Dec 15 2012

I love the widebody with convertible top! This car is a great performance bargain with great looks. Great fuel economy. Excellent braking.

Better than I thought

by Silverblue from Camden, SC on Mon Apr 23 2012

I have owned my new 2012 Corvette 2LT hardtop for a couple of weeks now. All in all, a pretty awsome car and a great value for the money. Like any car it has its stront and weak points. I'll start with the bad: 1. The seats, although much improved for 2012 are still a little short in the bottom cushion. About another 2" in depth would have been perfect. Don't get me wrong, the seats are very comfortable. I just wish the car had a wee bit more bottom cushion. 2. No wood trim, but the standard carbon fiber is very nice. I traded a Jaguar XK for the Corvette, so I am used to being surrounded by wood in the cockpit. 3. The built in navagation unit is not very intuitive, but it is a well know fact that factory built in units in most ANY vehicle are not nearly as good as an off the shelf Garmin. The built in nav unit in my Jaguar was even worse then the 'vette's . Now the good: 1. Beautiful automobile, classic lines, instantly identifiable. Nobody mistakes a Corvette for anything else. In this world of bland generic automobiles, the Corvette stands alone. 2. FAST, FAST, FAST! I am talking G-force pinning you in your seat fast. And this ain't even the the fastest 'vette you can buy. Geez, I would REALLY get in trouble in the "faster" car. 3. The handling of the car is quite good. Maybe not as nimble as a 911 Porshe, but alot of fun in its own right. I like to find places with lots of curves, then I just jam the gas and go! 4. The "fit and finish" is as good as any car I have owned and even better then my Jag. What I am talking about here is the way the doors fit the body, how the sections of the exterior marry up, and the overall "tightness" of the car. Very, very, nice. So in the end, the car is much better then I thought it would be and an extremely good value. I would recommend the 'vette to anyone looking for a true sports car. It IS "the" American Classic....

First vett

by roach from Sugartown LA. on Thu Sep 29 2011

Love it,ive had it for about a month , its a 6 speed manual yellow cupe. New off the show room . Drives and rides better than I thought on bad roads. im 50 an 4'- 10" tall ,this is the first car that I can see over the hole hood an reach an mash the cluth to the floor. still breaking it in . Had to have the front in alined 2 days after I bought it. Had a bad pull to the right. The car has 1000 miles on it . Handles an preforms like a true american sports car. Cant wait to race a mustang lol. Love the all leather interior. HP to Torc is perfect. Well done Chevrolet.Been waiting a long time for this. Cant wait to drive it on a road corse to see what this baby can do . Love the cross drilled roaders ,cloored calipers,crome vent screens on front end an rear wheel screen crome vents .

This should be a bucket list car.....

by Car Guy (billswebspace.com) from ATL, GA on Sat Mar 02 2013

.....is something I have heard a few times regarding the Corvette. Unlike the BMWs, Porsche, and Lotus(s) that I knew right away on the test drive I had to have, this car requires some seat time. The feedback from this car will not be the same as from the aforementioned car list so go ahead and chuck those comparisons out the window. The interior is not as bad to me as some of the reviews make them out to be, but I do wish there had been a seat option a little more performance oriented than the Sport seats- they are livable but long term will probably be replaced with some one piece seats. I have daily driven a Lotus Elise so I am outside the target demographic for this car, so my seat complaint may not affect others at all. Unlike other US cars I have owned in the past, this car seems solid- no creaks or rattles. Comfortable to take on a road trip, and get 30MPG at ~75mph, and enough performance to hit the local track without worrying about brake fade or acceleration. Some complain the steering feel is numb but I think it just takes some getting used to, it is turning huge tires so it will not be like an Elise or Miata. The shifter is pretty good when warm, but a bit balky when cold (below ambient 40 degrees). Go ahead and have some fun and use up the horrible GoodYear F1 tires quickly so you can buy some Michelin SS to replace them. GREAT all around car, it has been 10 years since I have owned an American car and this one is pretty good even with the high bar I have based on my car ownership past.

1 2 3 4