2012 Chevrolet Corvette

Best car i've owned

by from dallas,tx on July 21, 2017

Its amazing nothing else to it. point blank. i dont need to make this 100 characters long lol , the car was amazing and its making 900 to the wheels now..

Uses car for Havingfun

great car and performance

by on July 17, 2017

Great value for what you get. Performance is amazing. Look is amazing. Truly a sports car. Reliable, no issues.

Uses car for Havingfun

Awesome car

by from Pittsburg, Pa on June 18, 2017

Icon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss my Vette

by from Fayetteville, Georgia on June 4, 2017

The look and the performance can't be beaten. No car for the value has ever been made!! The best car ever made period!

Pure fun and value

by from Sparta, mi on April 29, 2017

I have owned this corvette as second owner for three plus years and have never regretted the purchase. This car represents all that Chevrolet envisioned in capturing the heart of the true touring sports car enthusiast. Looks, performance, rock solid reliability are all words that describe this vehicle. Why would anyone want more from a sport touring car. For the money this brand has it all and does not compromise or take a back seat to more expensive exotics. This is corvette and this is American muscle.

Beautiful car!

by from Rochester NY. on April 10, 2017

The only problem with this car is that every idiot on the road wants to race you. It can be very annoying. You just have to ignore them and do your own thing!

Great performance at a reasonable price!

by from Saint Johns, Florida on March 28, 2017

Truly love my vette. It not only handles and performs well, but it looks great too. Gets a lot of attention!

2012 Corvette Grand Sport

by from Ft. Walton Beach, FL on September 22, 2016

Although I've only had the car for 3 weeks, I have put almost 600 miles on it. Unfortunately 425 were in the rain driving it home from the dealership. As a daily driver car, the only complaint I have is it wasn't designed for folks with short legs. The car is a head turner. Many comments about it being 'sexy'. Can't wait to explore its performance and handling capabilities. I really like the 'heads-up' display and the dual-mode exhaust (which I keep open). On the interstate, it got an amazing 24mpg at 80mph.

2012 Corvette GS Centennial

by from San Antonio, TX on August 31, 2013

The Corvette is all I expected and then some. I accidentally came across the Centennial edition and I am so glad that I did. It is the best of both worlds (Z06 and ZR1) plus the top comes off!!! Additionally, it is not very common so the carbon flash metallic color and the suede and leather interior clearly distinguish it from all other vettes hand down! Love this car!!

Corvette -- exceptional performance and value

by from Crystal Lake, IL on April 8, 2013

This is my second Corvette. My 2007 Corvette had almost 55,000 miles on it, including almost 8000 miles on road race tracks. It was a base model with no performance options. Given that the new C7 is due out later this year, I thought that it might be time for a great deal on a used Corvette. I was prepared to purchase my first used car but then visited a dealership that made me an offer I couldn't refuse on a brand new Corvette Grand Sport Centennial Edition. In addition to the normal high performance Grand Sport options, it also includes magnetic ride control. The amount of performance and quality for the price is staggering. As with my prior Corvette, when you drive the car sedately, it acts like a sedan. When you press the accelerator and look for some performance, it is transformed into one of the best performing cars on the road. And, by the way, my prior Corvette got great gas mileage -- 21 MPG in daily driving and 27 to 28 MPG on the highway. Plus, I do not drive with a light foot. My prior Corvette was exceptionally reliable, never having any significant problem even though it was driven on road race tracks for almost 8000 miles. I expect the same from this model. I already appreciate the improved handling from the Z06 sized wheels and tires and the magnetic ride control. Also, the Z06 brakes are exceptional. I strongly recommend the Corvette for exceptional levels of performance, very high reliability, and superb value.