Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 7 reviews

AWESOME EXPERIENCE

by from Nevada on November 11, 2014

Love it! After owning a C6, this car far exceed the previous generation. It's more comfortable and handles superbly at high speeds. The interior acoustics have improved as well. Even though I own the convertible model, the interior is surprisingly quiet, even on the open road. Highly recommended! Most bang for the buck...guaranteed!

GM finally got it right

by from Georgia on July 3, 2015

After seeing videos of the new 2015 Z06 and the car's performance specs I ordered one from a local dealership. I have been extremely happy with the car. It is by far the fastest and most well balanced car I I have ever driven. The car has a 500 mile break-in period which is hard to wait for (max suggested revs are limited to 4000 rpm - I understand several motors have been blown by customers doing a burn out when taking delivery). The ride in touring mode is very comfortable with easy steering. I have had to keep the lumbar support fully extended for comfort. When the car is put in Sport mode or one of the Track modes it tightens up significantly. I can't wait to take the car to Road Atlanta or similar venue to be able to really let the car stretch it's legs. I have been following the ZR1 series for years hoping to buy one someday. The 2015 Z06 is the first world class sports car to have a price that is close to being affordable for the average person. I can't say enough about how great the cars drives and looks.

Very Impressive

by from lake arrowhead, ca on December 29, 2014

I purchased a 2014 convertible in Florida and drove it to SoCal for the ultimate boy's road trip. I live 5,500 feet above the SoCal basin so driving up the windy mountain roads (you rise 4,500 feet in 20 minutes) and this car masters the mountains without a blink. btw, we averaged 25.5 mph driving from Florida on a new engine and in bumper-to-bumper traffic in several areas. Best car for the buck on the road. It's comfortable driving, responsive when needed and handles like a dream.

Best car ever had

by from San Jose on July 11, 2015

Bought my C7 in Nov 2013 from Les Stanford in Detroit (great dealership with the best prices by the way). My car is a 7-speed manual, with optional exhaust. Had 22K miles already on the car, other than a factory recall replacement of the roll-down screen, I've had no other problems. It's so fast and fun, I really look forward to driving it everyday, even if it's just a grocery trip. Gas mileage is about 25-26 with mostly highway driving. I never used the V4 echo mode, with the manual shift, I can let the car idling around 1200 rpm in V8 mode even in 30-50 mph zone, with about 25mpg...unbelievable. Manual shift is the way to go folks! Who says that auto transmission is more gas efficient? If you use the right gears, manual shift is just as, if not more, gas efficient, not to mention the real fun with the manual shift, particularly in mountain roads.

My Dream Car

by from Chicago, IL on February 1, 2015

I have been a Corvette fan since I was a little boy and this one is the most costly that I've owned. That being said, it's definitely not the car you want to be driving in the winter. The day I took delivery, I had it towed home on a flat bed because of snow earlier in the day. Upon arrival at home, the tow truck dropped it in the alley in front of the garage. It actually took about a half hour to get the Vette into the garage! Those tires were not designed for snow, but everyone knows that. I actually drove it to the gas pump about a week later, no snow in sight, still unintentionally spun the tires a couple of times. No fun in the cold weather! But I'm still happy and waiting for warm weather!

Extremely fast, good lookin, and gets the ladies

by from Snoqualmie,wa on August 6, 2014

This is a great car and very has good handling. You need a great all around performance car get this.

Dream car finally fullfilled

by from Lodi, CA on January 6, 2017

Some incredible performance and technology but missing basics like power folding mirrors, side view cameras or blind spot notification

Our Expert Review: 2015 Chevrolet Corvette