2016 Chevrolet Corvette consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Corvette Chevrolet
Explore the 2016 Chevrolet Corvette
Shop the 2016 Chevrolet Corvette

Fun to Drive!

We have been looking to purchase a C7 Corvette for a while now. When we saw this one on-line, we thought it looked pretty good. When we saw it in person, we were very impressed. Our new 2016 Corvette is beautiful and fun to drive!

Amazing car

Love the car. Chevrolet got this one right. Very comfortable and fast. Short trip or long ride it performs flawlessly. Would Highly recommend this vehicle

4.1

Sweet ride

For me, this C7 Z51 is one of the nicest sports cars that I've had the pleasure of driving. The one negative thing is being 6'4" at 255lb (Bodybuilder frame) makes for a snug fit. I have plenty of leg room, the bolsters are tight and I only have 1/4" to spare from the top.of my head to the removable top.

Great car and awesome performance

Performance is off the charts and everything it was advertised to be and more. Not for the faint of heart C7 ZO6 with 650hp or not an experienced driver

Excellent car, can be driven every day

Fun easy to drive and very dependable. I have had it for 5 1/2 years and have had no problems. It was so good that I am in the process of getting a new one.

Excellent

It’s always been a dream to own a corvette I saved up some cash to put a down payment... This baby purrs and is faster then 85 percent of of most vehicles on the the road!

2016 C7 Corvette manual transmission.

The C7 Corvette is the last year you can get a manual transmission. I was looking for the cleanest low mileage example I could find near to where I live.

Great fun car for a 79 (Feb) year old stud.

It's a beautiful car that was impeccably maintained. The outside has a Long Beach Red Matalic Tint finish or Burgundy finish. The inside is also vary beautiful, called Kalahari which is a saddle tan. Very comfortable.

Beautiful , highest performance car

This vette is the most beautiful (inside and out ) hi performance, technically superior car I’ve ever owned.... It is also very comfortable ... seats fit like a glove ...

Best car I ever bought

Easily the most affordable semi-exotic car you can buy performance styling handling are all there and you can get it for $50,000 I use mine as my daily driver and I couldn't be happier car looks nice runs has all the bells and whistles of most exotics without the exotic price and as far as horse power it's a legit 460 and the car can run a legit 190 m.p.h. no b.s And can also run on 4 cylinder s in eco mode and get 40 miles a gallon .a must buy if you can afford it Jason