2018 Chevrolet Corvette

Batmobile

by from Villa Park,Il. on August 18, 2017

I truly believe I own one of the best cars made.Definitly the coolest car I have owned. From the looks I get I believe everyone else thinks so too.If I could give it 10 stars I would.

Corvette the most bang for the buck

by from Starbuck, Mn 56381 on August 29, 2017

The CHEVROLET CORVETTE is the sports car that Provides" the Best bang for the buck" the sheer beauty of the body lines, the performance of the engine and the joy of driving one is exhilarating. I can talk from personal experience, because I am driving my fourth Corvette and I plan on having at least two more. GREAT FUN

Greatest sports car

by from Oklahoma on August 31, 2017

Great sports car. Handles great on open HWY. The new design is outstanding. The color options for the vehicle exterior should be expanded. Air conditioning in the seats is great for Oklahoma temps of over 100 degrees.

Enjoying our 1st Corvette

by from Dubuque, Iowa on September 19, 2017

We are enjoying our 1st Corvette to its maximum. Our new 2018 Corvette Grand Sport Convertible is the best looking vehicle we have ever owned. We only a couple months left in this year to drive it before we put it away for the winter so we are taking advantage of each glorious beautiful day to drive it. We particularly love the lumbar function in the seats, plus the seats in general are so comfy, the sporty exterior design along with the Watkins Glen Gray Metallic color is eye-catching. The 'vroooom' horsepower it offers is outstanding and the ease of lowing and raising the soft-top is wonderful. On the road it handles like a charm especially around corners and on the straight highways and interstates you just float. We love our new Corvette as you can tell and we look forward to months of enjoyment driving it on our travels.

Most fun to drive ever !

by from Pinehurst, NC on October 6, 2017

GREAT Sports car. It is a beautiful car, great styling, fast and so much fun to drive. Great value for the money. Better than other sports car twice the price.

Amazing car

by from St Augustine fl on August 22, 2017

The 2018 corvette is by far the best car you can buy for the money. I have owned corvettes my entire life, I keep saying they can't make a better model then this and they do.

Uses car for Havingfun

Z06. Most awesome car ever owned

by from SImpsonville SC on August 11, 2017

Absolutely love it. Most amazing car I have ever driven. 650 hp /650 ft lbs torque. Great navigation system. Apple I play. Awesome

Uses car for Havingfun