2006 Chevrolet Equinox consumer reviews

side view of 2006 Equinox Chevrolet
Explore the 2006 Chevrolet Equinox
Shop the 2006 Chevrolet Equinox

so far, so good

I have only had my Equinox for 3 weeks, but love it so far. Uses more gas than my Impala, but has a lot more leg and head room for my husband who is 6' 3" tall. Very quiet and comfortable ride, just takes getting used to the shifting on the floor and the wipers. Different from what I am used too. The back door is nice too and opens high up. Good style and sure do love the auto lights and auto start and love the way it locks and unlocks, Never had that on any of my vehicles before. Would recommend this to anyone.

4.0

Very happy with this vehicle

Plenty of room and driv s great. Leg room front and back. And room in trunk area. Pleased with my vehicle. Kids love it too. Took it fishing for first time other day and everything fit and even kids fit. Was afraid I would have to leave them home lol

A very nice car and affordable

This is a great med car. Has enough room and ample storage space. Color choices are excellent and gas mileage is good for commuting to and from a distance of 40 miles per day.

3.0

2006 Chev Equinox, body seal problems, Engine prob

Overall design is good , interior well made although seat cables could better. 52,335 mi. on a 2006 Equinox. Had problems for last two years of Roif and door seals leaking caused by getting clogged all tbe time. Now have problems with transmission failing in drive, jerks in reverse. Now a costly trip to dealer.

very good car.

great car with low miles. bought the car because i needed something with more space for my family. the owners are good. very courteous and helpful.

very comfy ride

Besides my sons' Trailblazer, the Equinox is a perfect match for my needs, it is the most comfortable vehicle I've ever driven I love it.

4.2

Perfect for me

I like it. I want it. It's a nice truck. Suitable for me. Exactly what I need especially with a baby on the way and 2 other small kids.

great car very roomy for the family

It lacks power but overall it is a good car i haven't had many issues in the time I've owned it.Its okay on gas mileage for its age.

Excellent SUV

This car has met all my needs and then some. Highly recomended to anyone shopping for a good and safe reliable vehicle. It is very comfortable and roomy. Excellent power. Handles very nicely. Good fuel economy.

Car for Life

Runs like it was new. Follow the maintenance schedule and we are pushing toward 150K in mileage - not looking to buy for the foreseeable future; and if we do it will be another Equinox