2012 Chevrolet Equinox

A no headache car

by from Burnsville, MN on September 2, 2017

Bought new in 2012 and put on just over 80K going from MN to FL for five years. Never had a problem , sat back and relaxed and enjoyed the ride. Me, the wife and dog. traded this Equinox in for a new 2017 Equinox from same dealer.

Uses car for Havingfun

Most reliable car I've owned

by from Des Moines Iowa on August 31, 2017

Great car, no problems. Just don't need it anymore. Love the color l, love the engine. Gets good gas mileage. Uses flex fuel. Can use e85 or regular gas. Has the v6 variable valve timing motor

lots of time in garages

by from taber alberta canada on August 22, 2017

our car is in the garage at least every other month windows in front slow to go up need new motors only has 70000 k on it new battery put in heater would not switch from top to any other postion .had a stalewhen you start out total cost all these so for 1500dollars now goes in tommorow for radio and back up camera i would not buy another .

Great car for the price

by from Herrin,IL on August 20, 2017

This car has many features for a great value. The negative on the model I have, which is the 2LT trim, is the placement of the vents. There are no vents for the back seat. The vents on the driver side are also obstructed by the steering wheel. Overall this has been a great car.

Great SUV

by from Fort Collins CO on August 16, 2017

This vehicle met all of my needs for myself and my two grown children . Traveling was much easier with a roomy vehicle like this.

Love the look and car

by from Maryland on August 14, 2017

My first car that I purchased myself now that I graduated from college. Overall its a smooth ride, has plenty of space and pretty nice interior design

Best car for a big family

by from Aurora Co on August 11, 2017

It's a very great car I love it to death it never has any problems I recommend a chevy equinox it is very nice

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Rides very well and I love the lumber seats

by from St Cloud on August 6, 2017

Very stylish and roomy. I love the My Link features. Opening the hatch back with a push of a button inside and having a button on the hatchback itself it very convenient.

Super luxury

by from Strasburg va on August 5, 2017

My husband and I love this vehicle. We got it because we wanted an SUV but we also wanted something that was safe for goddaughter to ride in. We kept this car in excellent condition for the two years that we owned it. We ended up trading it in due to no AC vents in the back seat. You would not think that is a big deal but when it is hot outside and you were back there you get very hot even with the vents on full blast. Our biggest dealbreaker was when we noticed that all of the bottom doors on the interior were starting to rust. We could not understand why because we babied this car. Other than those two issues we loved this vehicle it was fully loaded and very luxury for the price

Uses car for Havingfun

Needs rear seat ventilation

by on August 4, 2017

We have the V6 LT package - has every option of LTZ except the chrome grille and wheels. Have 2 toddlers and me only issue after owning it for 5 years is that it NEEDS back seat ventilation. The kids get so hot when its hot outside- hard to cool the back seat and cargo area if you just got groceries. Not too bad in the winter as kids are bundled up but it is a major problem in the summer. Other than that, its very roomy, comfortable to drive, the V6 has power, esp in the mountains where we live and drive. Fuel mileage is 17-21.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Chevrolet Equinox