2001 Chevrolet Impala

Good solid car

by from alcoa tn on May 14, 2017

Its a good car for the money. The interior is really awesome. The only issue is check engine light seems to always come on even after reset

01 Impala Ls

by from Damascus,va on April 19, 2017

Very good reliable car, 2nd owner. Not a fan of the exterior design but like the interior. Would definitely recommend to others!

An alright car for my college daughter

by from on April 15, 2017

Inherited the car from my Mom who brought it new. I used the car for a while in transition after my car was totaled and it has primarily been used by my college daughter. Nothing really wrong with the car and at 105k it still runs well and should get her through the next couple of years of college. But you well put money into this car so keep that in mine.

2002 Chevrolet Impala

by from Philadelphia on December 9, 2014

My Impala has 83000 miles with the 3.4 engine. I just replaced the coil packs, however they lasted 83000 miles. The car runs smooth, very comfortable, has the upgraded speakers from factory, wow what sound. This has been a good car, if you want one have it checked out. A lot of people just drive a car and do little maintenance. I have owned this car for four years.

Great car

by from Northern New Jesey on April 11, 2013

This car is great I am the third owner have had for two years now the car has low mileage still for a 2001 with just under 80,000 miles. The only repair so far to failure was the thermostat. The other replacement was the driver side rim and wheel hub assembly. That was due to me taking a "c" curve entrance ramp to a highway in the rain at 40 mph, and I lost control and smacked the curb, bounced off and just continued to drive. Besides that the car handles great it?s a bit sporty, and is very good in the snow for stopping, taking turns at 5 mph but can still do the speed limit till you find someone who is going slow. Roomy interior in front seat, back set and truck, it is considered a full size sedan for a reason. As fuel mile goes I get 18-19 around town and 30-32 highway.

LOVE THIS CARD, VERY RELIABLE!!

by from wyoming,MI on March 20, 2012

I HAVE HAD THIS CARD FOR 6 YEARS. LOVE IT!!! IT HAS NOT LET ME DOWN. IT HAS 175,000 MILES, BUT STILL WORKS GREAT.

Great car with a major problem

by from The Buckeye State on August 26, 2011

The 3.8 motor is absolute trash. If you have one sell it quick, if you are looking at one to buy RUN AWAY. Apparently they used a plastic intake gaskets which allows anti-freeze to go too many places it shoul not. If you are lucky, it will leak outside the motor first and you will see it. Otherwise it leaks into the oil or directly into the pistons. Mine went into the oil and the motor blew after trying to lubricate itself with anti-freeze. Most of the cars and motors built around this time are cursed with some stupid engineers idea of using plastic for gaskets. It you have one that runs good and you want to keep it, have this fixed BEFORE it blows up. Don't just take my word for it. Call 2-3 of your neighborhood junkwyaards and ask if they have a GOOD used 3.8 engine. After they stop laughing, they'll probably offer to buy any you find.

Excellent car- over 164,000 miles so far

by from Little Hocking OH on August 8, 2011

This car had only 13,000 mi. on it when we bought it. It has over 164,000 mi now & has had very little repairs.

greart car except for its electronics

by from Brewster, Mass on July 12, 2011

I've got to the point where I want to fix whats broken and sell it but as soon as I fix something, something else breaks.

The best car ever

by from Wasington on February 5, 2011

Bought this car as my first one right out of high school, 105,587 mls on it and it runs super smooth and is extremly quiet, mpg is awesome to and has good durability in wrecks. I would recomend this car to anyone.