2010 Chevrolet Impala

Most reliable car I've ever owned

by from Newark Valley on September 10, 2017

Its a great running vehicle. It get around 25 mpg. The only issues I've had with it is it seems like I have to put front wheel bearings in it more often that any vehicle I have ever owned. It also has a surprisingly good sterio system in it.

Always getting to where I need to be..

by from on September 8, 2017

This cars been good at getting everywhere I need to be. Has always handled nicely on the road, comfortable, and overall enjoyable to drive.

Great car and very reliable.

by from Portageville mo on August 24, 2017

This car has been an excellent car. It will make someone a great car for years to come. It has plenty of leg room.

Most Reliable Car I have ever Test Drove

by from Orangeburg,sc on July 31, 2017

This is a very Reliable car that I ever test drive I love it but I didn't get it because I changed my mind but it is a good car I. Won't change my mind about it anymore I'm gonna get it this time
Not Rated Reliability

Very nice ride.

by from detroit on July 28, 2017

Very smoothe drive. Nice on interior sound insulation.. Takes on road bumps very well. I also love the full feel of the sound system. Yes i would recommend it to a person seeking a solid car. A comfortable cabin and a smooth ride make the 2010 Chevrolet Impala an appealing large family sedan, even though its interior materials and handling aren't quite up to best-in-class standards.
Not Rated Reliability

Most reliable car I owned

by from Brooklyn park on July 24, 2017

This car get me and my babies where we need to be it always starts up never gave me any type of problem I just love this car and the gas mileage is awesome I feel like I'm flying sometimes when driving that's how smooth she runs I love my car but I hate I have to let her go to get something with more room

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Good cheap car

by from Camp Hill on July 18, 2017

I needed a good cheap car, and this Impala fit the bill. It has a V6 so there's enough pick up to merge easily. My model has no bells or whistles, yet it's comfortable and looks good.

I love this car!

by from Springfield, Ma on July 1, 2017

It's a Impala! What's not to love? Very spacious front seat and I Love the dash, Very reliable, nice smooth ride. There needs to me more leg room in the back seat tho! If you are tall and drive with the seat back, forget about having somebody sit behind you.

Best car I've owned .

by from Largo,fl on June 15, 2017

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS CAR.... Great on gas and mileage, plenty of leg room and great size back seat along with plenty of trunk space.

Police drive them for a reason

by from Deerfield Beach on June 12, 2017

Great economy performance and dependability. Factory remote start great linked to a phone. Well worth the money.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Chevrolet Impala