2010 Impala

2010 Chevrolet Impala

4.0

4 out of 5 stars Value for the Money
4 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2010 Chevrolet Impala?

Most reliable car I owned

by Le'Airra from Brooklyn park on Mon Jul 24 2017

This car get me and my babies where we need to be it always starts up never gave me any type of problem I just love this car and the gas mileage is awesome I feel like I'm flying sometimes when driving that's how smooth she runs I love my car but I hate I have to let her go to get something with more room

Great car

by Dawn from Danville, PA on Tue Dec 22 2015

I've had it for almost 6 years and the only thing I have replaced is the tank that holds the power steering fluid. Somehow that got a hole in it. Other wise I love this car. I love the style of the 2010.It is very classy looking and a lot cheaper than a Cadillac. It has 112,000 miles on it and it still drives like new.

Excellent value for the money

by Jim from Lansing, Michigan on Fri Feb 11 2011

I have had my Impala LTZ for 10 months and have put on just over 18,000 miles. I primarily drive it to work and during work. I replaced my Cadillac Deville for this car. While it is not a Cadillac, it is a lot of car for the money. The power is more than sufficient and the interior is nicely appointed. The back seat is a little cramped for adults. When we take adults somewhere, we typically use my wife's Cadillac, so that is not a big problem. I have had zero problems with the car to date. I would definitely buy another Impala.

smoothest car ive ever driven

by car lover from buffalo, ny on Sun Dec 11 2011

The 2010 impala is such a great vehicle. Its fast yet glides like air. Its comfortable for long drives and just screams professionalism. I especially like the redesigned body style. It sits up high and gives it a great sporty look.

Believer

by Dodge Dude from Greensburg, PA on Mon Nov 15 2010

I've driven nothing but Mopars, but when I had a rental Impala for a week, I was not disappointed. The Impala looks bland, but maybe thats why it sells. To be honest I wouldn't use any of that fancy stuff found on more expensive cars. I like to drive not play with gadgets. The 3.5L engine had good pickup for a full size sedan, it's not a racecar. What really impressed me was going to 40-0 right now. One disappointment beside the styling-NO hill holder.

Thank you Adian Mangabang!! Love this car!!!

by AJ from Phoenix, AZ on Fri Sep 20 2013

I went to Camelback Ford to see if I had the key to a brand new Ford Focus but I didn't. My plan was to just win a car or walk away with just a free tablet. Well my plan got busted and I could be happier. Adian Mangabang got to know me and then after I thought there wasn't a car on the lot I wanted he found me the perfect vehicle even though it wasn't a Ford. It rides smooth, accelerates great, has good trunk space, and best of all has a gorgeous interior design. Plus it helped that the payments are lower than what I originally said I could afford. Funny thing is I never even thought of buying an Impala. Thanks Adian

Awesome car and experience

by Used car buyer from Rock Island, IL on Fri Feb 15 2013

Key Auto Mall and salesman Wayne Weems went above and beyond to be sure I got everything in a car that I wanted! Awesome!

What a great used car

by Mouse from Milwaukee WI on Thu Aug 08 2013

Purchased a car similar to this from Wilde Toyota in Greenfield WI. Not only is it the most comfortable car I have owned in 45 years, it has the get up and go I wanted in a used car. Please consider Wilde Toyota when looking for a great used car. Leonard Jordan treated me like royalty. Other dealerships I walked away from because as a woman the males think they can pull the wool over your eyes. Not so. They had many cars to choose from, all good clean cars. GO WILDE. Buy a Chevy, Buy AMERICAN!!!!!

Be Wary of Chevrolet Impala

by ChasminS1 from Atlanta, GA on Wed Jun 07 2017

I recommend that anyone interested in this car read about the previous complaints. I personally feel that there should have been a recall on these cars because of the annoying "click,click,click" noise that everyone who has this car complains about. This isn't the worst part though, recently I started experiencing problems with my transmission and it completely went out while at a red light. I read up on it and I was shocked to see the many people that are having the same problems.

Does not recommend this car!!

Easiest Purchase

by Summertime Blues from Fort Worth, TX on Mon Nov 15 2010

I started out using the newspaper and spent most of one day arguing with the salesman I didn't trust and didn't like. I then started with cars.com. I chose what I wanted, went to a reputable dealership, drove the car, and purchased it for the price listed on cars.com. It was very hot; Labor Day weekend, but I got what I wanted and it was a totally different experience. I won't hestiate to use cars.com. I love my Imipala and so far it has been an excellent choice. The car had been used in corporate leasing and had about 30,000 miles on it. The deal was really great.

1 2 3 4 5

Our Take on the 2010 Chevrolet Impala

Editor's note: This review was written in June 2009 about the 2009 Chevrolet Impala. For 2010, the Impala gains a new Convenience Package, which includes Bluetooth connectivity, heated mirrors and HomeLink. To see other changes for 2010, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

Chevrolet's Impala is a full-size car without flash, extravagant features or risky styling. Even so, it's a rare six-seater that's a consistent top-seller; in 2008 it was the eighth best-selling car in the U.S. Of course, many of those sales can be attributed to fleet sales. More about that later.

The model I drove was a 2009 Impala LT, which is a step up from the base LS. While the Impala LT... Read More