2008 Chevrolet Malibu

Great car for the type of driving I'm looking for

by from on September 18, 2017

This car is great and stylish for being an older model. low miles and well taken care of. hope to enjoy this car for many years

loved this car

by from new york on September 14, 2017

this was a good car for me gas mileage was average got me thru snow never broke down on me love the color

2001 taurus

by from Warren , MI on August 28, 2017

this car is beautiful , nice design, very comfortable to drive , dependable, very good on gas . Chevy is the best

Best Car I've Owned

by from New Britain on August 22, 2017

This car is very comfortable and very reliable! There is tons of room in the back seat and and in the front as well. As far as the style and design of this vehicle goes I'm very impressed; they maintain a clean look on the inside and out.

Great Car

by from Washington DC on August 14, 2017

Bought this car brand new in 2008, recently sold it. It was a great car, very comfortable and smooth ride. I had the LTZ package (fully loaded) so had all the options. Very quiet cabin and just a pleasure of a ride. I had the 4 cylinder model so I could say that it wouldnt hurt if it had a little more power.

car was okay

by from md on August 5, 2017

I would recommend this car to anyone. Spacious, reliable and stylish. This car is so reliable and Value for the Money

GREAT car!

by from Georgetown, KY on August 4, 2017

It's a great car for a small family. No major problems just everyday use fixes. The car gets pretty good mileage, even for being almost 10 years old.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Love my malibu

by from Milwaukee,wi on July 14, 2017

This car is so reliable and never has needed a repair in the entire time i have owner her. I have been from a chevy family my entire life

Most reliable car I've owned.

by on July 10, 2017

I used this car during college and I drove it over 200,000 miles for personal use. I would recommend this car to anyone. Spacious, reliable and stylish.

Very good car

by from Detroit,Michigan on June 27, 2017

It has had a few problems but overall it gets you from point A to point B. It makes a sound when you turn the air on still haven't figured out the problem.

Our Expert Review: 2008 Chevrolet Malibu