2013 Chevrolet Malibu consumer reviews

side view of 2013 Malibu Chevrolet
Explore the 2013 Malibu Chevrolet
Shop the 2013 Malibu Chevrolet
2.3

Been nothing but trouble.

We purchased this car and it have been nothing but visit to shop. At least every month replacement of big tickets repairs will not ever buy again.

Incredible value!

I so love this car! It has all the bells and whistle I would ever need. It is also quiet when driving down the road and handles excellent. Great value!

4.4

Great car!

Our 2013 has been very reliable so far. At 80k miles I have replaced the following: rear right hub ($85,no labor),water pump($0,dealer replaced), crankshaft position sensor($0,dealer paid),ac compressor ($550 including labor,ouch!) leaking wiper washer reservoir($0,just rtv), radiator hose,coil springs insulators and lastly rear control arms($38 each). Do your math. It has never failed at the road and runs perfectly. 2013 Ls with 2.5 engine.

Great car for the price

This car is very nice, the interior has a nice size up front with good sizing in the back. The dash board is amazing at night because it glows when the brightness is up all the way but it can be turned down. I like the center console USB port because it charges and displays the album cover or song that's playing. For me this car is great on gas especially 2 - 3 hour weekend getaways, on the road this car rides very smooth and the suspension is good.

Sharp car- needed a replacement.

This looks like a well kept car Looks like some newer cars . We will use it as a second vehicle. Holiday has nice cars.

1.6

The most money I ever spent on a vehicle.In my 42

Well I had to change two back wheel bearings,the 4 rotors, the 4 calerbers,all the pads,the ac compressor, the 8 way seat doesn’t work,the car always want’s to quit,And she’s got 96 thousand klm

Still love my Malibu

Purchased the car with 29k mi and I'm now at 195k and still going strong! No major issues at all. The all season tires stink in the snow/ice so now use 4 good snow tires in the winter and what a difference.

4.4

Very Comfortable and reliable

Great car! This car has a smooth ride with a lot of pep. Sounds system is great for factory. Interior features are well laid out. A joy to drive!

Good car with no issues

I’ve had this car for over 5 years. Only issue I’ve ever had was a sensor going bad which was an easy fix. It’s a comfortable drive, decent on gas (I may have driven it a little hard) And overall has been a good car. My only complaint is the quality of the leather (vinyl). My passenger seat hasn’t held up and no one sits in it very often. It’s already cracked and chipped away. Other than that, it’s been a good ride.

Beautiful and Reliable

This car is exactly what I was looking for. It is an older model so it fits the budget but it also checked all the boxes for me. It looks brand new!