2015 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Reviews

4.3
Average based on 19 reviews

2015 Malibu

by from Kentucky on December 31, 2015

I love my 2015 Malibu. I purchased it almost a month ago and could not be happier with the purchase. It is such a nice smooth ride. Very comfortable to drive. Love the interior look. Very stylish. Sporty outside too. This model has the Auto Stop feature. I don't mind it, but would prefer to be able to shut it off. That is the only thing about this car that I would change, but it doesn't make me any less happy with my car. Would definitely recommend it!!!

Getting Better and Better

by from Lincoln, NE. on July 12, 2015

This is my third Malibu. I love the eco boost system that takes me from a 4 cylinder to a 6 cylinder. Everything is at my finger tips and this vehicle handles and performs well. A good depreciating investment.

good car for price

by from utah on February 3, 2015

This is my second malibu. It is a real good value for the money. My only complaint is the road noise. It is louder than I would like it to be.

Wonderful Service From Our Dealership

by from Detroit Lakes, MN on December 17, 2015

The Malibu has turned out to be much more cumfortable and is a better performer than I had thought it would be. For a four cylinder, I am impressed with the pick-up that this car has. It steps right out in traffic and is very efficient from the mileage standpoint. I would be remiss if I didn't include how impressed we have been with the dealership from which we purchased our car. From the wonderful lady who answered our initial inquiries on the internet to the salesman who was so determined to make sure that we were satisfied with our purchase that he actually located a second car for us when we turned out not to like the interior of the original car we thought we would purchase. Needless to say, we couldn't be more pleased. This is what service is all about!

Really nice car!

by from Mount Pocono, PA on October 6, 2014

I have had my 2015 Butte Red 1LT malibu with the tan/cocoa interior for one month. I am in Love!! I traded 2011 malibu 1LT that I had for 2.5 years. I liked that car but the handling felt unsure sometimes. I had the mocha metallic and wasn't in love with the color scheme inside. I love the upgrades of this new model. The styling, inside and out, is beautiful (to me). The handling is sure-footed. I feel more comfortable with the drive feel. The amenities like blue tooth, wifi, and the my chevy link touch screen center, really make the techy in me happy. I'm am so happy that I can add my car to my ATT shared data plan so the kids can play games and watch movies. It is not distracting because of the hands free controlling you can do from the steering wheel. I researched so many other brands in the sedan mid-sized segment. The look, the tech options, the upgraded styling and improved drive feel are all the reasons I chose the new malibu. I intent to keep this car for a long time. I just don't see myself getting bored!

Good lookin'

by from Schenectady, NY on October 19, 2015

Excellent, caring, dealer and salesman. A new friend. Believe trade in could have been better but satisfied.

Full of safety features

by from Farwell, Mi on August 21, 2014

Have had my car for 3 week and love it. I love all the safety features that come with my car along with the excellent styling and handling.

fun fabulous for the money

by from Pennsylvania on April 26, 2015

This is undoubtedly the best car I 've ever owned.Iwould get two :-) if I. Beyond my expectations on power ,comfort,style.Nicely ergonomic interior Love it !!!!

Darrell Oden

by from Demopolis, Alabama on November 29, 2016

We are very impressed with the Malibu. My wife loves it. Great on the road and room for the kids. Great trunk space.

2015 chevy malibu ltz 1lz pkg

by from ks on October 28, 2016

Overall I like the looks, performance and comfort of this vehicle. The only upgrades available for my model are the turbo charged engine and a rear spoiler so it is very equipped for the initial price. The biggest downfall to this car is I bought it brand new in November of 2015 and not even a year later the resale value is less than 50% of what I purchased it for. Pathetic in my opinion that something that had such good initial reviews could depreciate so quickly!!! Again I really like the car but I will never purchase one brand new again.