2017 Chevrolet Malibu consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Malibu Chevrolet
Explore the 2017 Chevrolet Malibu
Shop the 2017 Chevrolet Malibu
2.9

Unsafe Chevrolet. No ownership of problem.

Will not go into park. I have 16000 miles on a new 2017 Malibu and it cannot be shut off. Everyone knows about but no one will do anything about it. Very dangerous!!! Very poor purchase.

1.4

Chevy are Lemons today.

I bought a Chevy Malibu 2017 in 2017. The car has had nothing but problems. From the engine module to gasoline Full ups transmission. Now they bought the vacuum pumps from China they are aftermarket Quality made with A cheap metal to where pieces break off when they go bad and you put your brakes on you’ll have no brakes then the pieces break off and go into the cam and into the motor sucks up into it because they designed it to be there. To where your motor Caesars and your chain jumps timing. This happened to me I reached out to the owner Erica Barlow at Barlow and Manahawkin and she never called you back I called GMC and they said they’re not doing anything there’s hundreds and hundreds of people right in the area that have the same issue. How many people have to get killed before they fix anything. How did they not have a recall ?

Very nice car. Really never bought a Chevrolet bef

Nice car. Very stylish. Beautiful color, cajun tinychat red. Plenty of power with great gas mileage. I like the accessories that the premiere model has.

3.9

Many warranty issues

While I’m mostly happy with my car, there have been so many warranty problems with this car I wouldn’t buy another Chevrolet. The dealer was not very helpful

2.9

Recall

They need too do a recall order on all the malibus and there engine power loss that slows the car down cause all of them do it

Always wanted a Malibu

This car is replacing my 2005 monte Carlo this is a very smooth ride, plenty of leg room great for vacations love the OnStar with Sirius radio system. Will make my commute much more enjoyable.

Mechanical great performance

Car runs great I own the hybrid version. My biggest complaint is the plastic parts on the interior mixed with leather and the paint job and window tinting socks paint chips and flakes with slightest impact window tint peeling after only 3 years

2.1

Car has broken down 7 times since new

This car is lemon do not buy this car it has been in for the charge cooler 2 Times the throttle position sessor waited over 2weeks for parts and other things can’t remember

Best overall

Meets and exceeds most expectations. Nice leg room. Comfortable as a passenger which is what I normally am. Nice pick up and good mpg, at an average of 25, city and highway.

Best car I’ve ever owned!

It’s well equipped with more than I need! Would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes Chevrolet. Looks nice and drives really good! Very good gas mileage.